The Leeds United Thread

Seems legit rumors coming in that he is one of the main targets and hopefully done deal any time. Like the prospect he brings, most that he seems in very good fitness and strong that we really need more. Has potential to play in LB and LWB, so a bit more attack threat. Price seems fine also around 15mil, as there is untapped potential to be unleashed by Bielsa. Most important is him to believe in the project and team, then he will be succeed. We really needed LB even if Aliosky should renew contract.

Good news, another one to the u23. Seems very promising and we got him very cheap also as he is out of contract. 250k and can rise up to 1.5mil.

Our u23 is coming in nicely with different age group that can be inserted to first team at different times. I hope we wont buy other striker and take Greenwood or Gelhardt for back up striker to Bammy, they both need to start playing for first team.
See Ramano saying Firpo will be done early this week

Words will never be enough to say how importan you where for us. Player wise he is still the biggest factor and player we have signed in years. Mentality, skill, leadership and pure passion for Leeds. I was sad not to see him more in PL games, but he was injured and the legs are a bit gone for full games.

What better way to end carreer than in hometown club that Pablo also owns. Will be looking out for his shirt to support his club.

Tear up for this video a bit...

Shame that we right now dont have the money and few years behind to make fight for big spots for him to consider us. But seeing Haaland driving around in Leeds shorts is amazing to see :love:

Shame that we right now dont have the money and few years behind to make fight for big spots for him to consider us. But seeing Haaland driving around in Leeds shorts is amazing to see :love:

Exactly why I've always personally believed both the Utd links are just fantasy speculation. And that he's nailed on for City.

With his dads hero status connections, there's only two possibles in England for him. And Leeds aren't players at this moment in time