The Leeds United Thread

Can the Leeds players manage his high press? Or will they leak goals by the dozen?
What more there is to leak...?

But think he will tighten us up much better. He managed to keep Watford also up when joining in relegation battle. + our team is up for the standard to run our socks of, pressing is not a new thing. We just need less injuries and a manager who has some idea what to do.

I am pleased with him, very hard to find someone in our current state.

Uhh this win was so needed. Specialy as it was 3points for us and 3 less for Southampton. That was one ****** goal, but who the hekk cares, win is a win. Need now take some pressure off from the team and start continuing playing this way, there are so many goals and wins to come. Just need to keep clean mind and bringin in points, and ofcourse get Everton relegated.
1677350145517.png

I am so glad we have now manager back who understand tactics and you dont have to do the same all the time. It might been frustating to watch playing against Brighton but it was necessesary tactical aproach. They have owned so many teams with their approach and Gracia countered it. Shows tactical awarnes that we fully lacked under Marsch.

What a day it is to be alive. VAR and ref decisions going for us :O :O

Amazing game. I love Roca being in the mid so much more than the America trio. We need Adams also for sure becase he is amazing engine , but Adams - Roca mid should be the main way to go.

Not too shaby considering he was almost out of the door. He is talked as hot and cold player, but people really dont value his output as a team player and the runs he offer. He is a machine and lovese the club. He might have not shined that much this year but considering we had coach who did not know how to play wide and pushed wingers narrow. How he plays now is night and day.

5 year contract is huge commitment and shows that both sides want this to continue.

wow you lot are so bad love it keep this form up for the rest of the season thanks lol
Hah, our first half was brilliant. No idea what mental fall was second half and WC performance by some Palace players. But dont worry, we will not be going anywhere

Heads must go now. This is one of the most idiotic decision done for the club and worst PL transfer. How anyone thought to give such big and long contract to him and then **** this all up so bad. Orta must go, there is no other way

40 mil for player who played like 3 games for us... ****

Not even mad, it is pure sadnes what it has become. The players, the board, the staff. Where is that culture that Bielsa brought in, where is the passion until the end we go, where are the same guys who picked up garbage around the stadium. We have fallen.

If there is any finger pointing it must go to Orta and Radz, one of them atleast is gone. Orta got us some good players, but overall his antics, blaming others and paying too much has cost us a lot. The team is divided, no debth where needed, overpayed players who can even make it into first eleven. Orta legacy only good thing was Bielsa who carried him, Bielsa was the one who gave us the promotion and exitment.

4 games to go, and it looks relegation is huge possibility. Last season I would say that team has balls and motivation to keep us up. But I dont see it anymore. The old guard has faded and no passion to fight for the club. We are carried by luck and youngsters. If we go down, then it might be good as new DoF will come in and good moves we can rebuild our team. I hope really that we wont be relegated as it promotion is never sure in the league that is very known for us.

Staying up, doing some cleaning up and manager that has some vision would go long way. We need real shake up.

I would give anything to bring the man back who cared so much and gave us so much joy in long time.

1683103530657.png

Good long read, but fans saw it coming. Too much stupid spending, too much power on clueless Orta, who was clearly out of his depth.

Sad to fall so far away from the ways Bielsa nurtured the club. Would have assumed some ideas would stick but in reality they tried to get something to stick and hope to sell the club for profit.

As relegation seems very certain now, we just need new DOF, new manager and hold onto our main youngsters. Revamp a bit few positions and there is team to push it for automatic promotion.

Should have been all three Leeds points if not for self inflicted stupidity. But I'll jappily take that ta.🍻

Over to Utd …..

Should have been all three Leeds points if not for self inflicted stupidity. But I'll jappily take that ta.🍻

Over to Utd …..
Should yea. I would have assumed Big Sam does not like bullshiting and sees how huge liablity is Firpo, just like Meslier. Hope he understands now.

Luckily he got red so cant play next game.

Uhh, 2 cup finals to go. Need a win.

Also hope you do your bidding and destroy LEI

We’ll take care of Leicester mate. Don’t worry about that.

The abnormality of Brighton was all but wiped out today too in Everton’s walloping. Just the 1 goal in the GD now.

Fancying Leeds chances.

ALAW!

2 more wins! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Don’t let us down!
Yea. All is in the lads hands. But will be difficult as West Ham sadly coming in with good squad. Hoped a bit weaker side considering they have nothing to play for in the PL and cant have any injuries before the final.