The Leeds United Thread

Alright we get it, but chill a bit.
Really should consider blocking like @Anthony did to someone 👀
I am all good, love bantering, poking, fanfiction of transfers and just messing around etc. Have to have some rivalry, but if your post dont bring no content to any threads its sad.

Year ago.. Crazy that these two lads went straight to teams that won league titles. I know KP has not done much this season, but Pep with City does not collect players from the league to weaken like Bayern.
1685278718320.png

Time flies, moves where made and clearly owner had only one idea. To sell us max profit, invest into youngsters who also could be sold for profit. I just hope today's game can be over, nomather the results. At least it seems we will get new owner, new DOF and a shake up the team needs.

Good.

Leeds United’s general staff have been told that they will avoid redundancies and wage reductions, despite the club’s relegation from the Premier League.

In a meeting with chief executive Angus Kinnear today, employees at Elland Road were given reassurances over their positions amid major uncertainty about Leeds’ ownership situation and future plans.

The club are stuck in boardroom limbo with minority shareholder 49ers Enterprises attempting to agree a cut-price buy-out of chairman Andrea Radrizzani following Leeds’ drop into the EFL last weekend.

A takeover was lined up to go through this summer had Leeds avoided relegation but their failure to survive in the Premier League has forced the two sides to conduct negotiations over new terms. Discussions between them are yet to reach a successful conclusion.

Radrizzani, who bought Leeds in 2017 and saw the club promoted under former head coach Marcelo Bielsa three years later, remains in the thick of a separate bid to acquire Italian club Sampdoria.

Relegation will see the playing squad at Leeds incur wage reductions of up to 60 per cent and will lead to a spate of departures over the summer as the club battle to set themselves up to compete for an immediate promotion next season.

Day-to-day staff, however, have been informed that they are not under threat of reduced salaries or job losses.

Leeds have made little comment on their relegation, other than a short, unsigned statement released online after Sunday’s 4-1 defeat from Spurs, a result which prompted dissent and protests from an angry crowd in Elland Road.

Neither Radrizzani nor representatives from 49ers Enterprises have publicly addressed the club’s Premier League demise either.

Good to see that our owner has been busy, during the silent treatment he has done to the club he owns... Considering how he loves tweeting and making promises, he has handled Leeds ending badly. I am craetfull for all he did to us, but as the time went by his managment of staff and decisions was falling apart.

Probably noone fu cares here but this is slowly going into **** show. Radz is finally showing his true face. There has been mistakes, but that happens in life and work. But I would never thought he would leave the club like this. Trying to milk any penny and hold the stadium as hostatage in the end it seems, as Club lost value because of relegation.

Best part is that 49sers and Kinnear has zero clue his was doing this. I understand he bought the stadium and transfered into his own company, but it always seemed like in a good will and the stadium suppose to be part of the deal by reports.

Full article.

"In his email, Radrizzani told The Athletic that “what Aser Ventures does with its assets which includes several companies including Leeds United, Greenfield and Elland Road.. it’s none of your business.”

He added: “You can do what you want but you are just trying to put Leeds United fans against myself. It is not nice.”

So many mixed feelings who to get. Would really love to get Corberan as I like the football he playes and he will be potentially PL manager for sure. Parker is meh, Farke will get us promoted but not sure in PL if good enough, both time he promoted then finished 20th later. Vieira hmm, might be interesting as he played good football but lost second season so much steam with talented team that is worrying.

Phil Hay

@PhilHay_

Where the LUFC head coach hunt is at. Parker and Farke two of the interviewees. As reported elsewhere, Patrick Vieira in contention. As yet, no approach to West Brom for permission to interview Corberan or discuss his release clause.

Not my first pick but will support. Has good track record of getting out. Staying in PL is the worrying part. Now cather the squad, make some sales, keep good ones and bring in some decent loans. Hope he sees our holes in the squad and already has been working in behind the curtains as this deal took freaking long