The Leeds United Thread

????

Still think you’d do as well as Klopp with money aye hippo head?

????

Keep yer foot on the gobshites neck Bielsa and get 8!

He really said this? :unsure: .....

The humongous gobshite unbelievably did-

1609268056671.jpeg

Guess thats why you've had so many top jobs aye? The sparkling attacking football you play .....Oh, wait ?‍♂️

This is truly bad statement, did not thought he is so full of it... Think he should be not be manager after being busted about the transfer things

So we win big and play good but still manage to get ourself into media trouble.
I am mixed with this. I dont like people calling out in twitter like that, but pundits should be pointed out more the way saying things. It is hugly disrespect towards the club, staff, players to say we are where we are thanks to Covid...
Sight, can we just continue with football.

Decently strong line up but bench should be longer to give rest and opportunity to youngsters i believe. But u23 has game also tomorrow so understand why

1610282017783.png

Well this was embarrassing and very bad performance. Some youngster are nowhere near first team material. Hoped Casilla to perform a bit and we can sell finally, but not after this kind of game..

Well this was embarrassing and very bad performance. Some youngster are nowhere near first team material. Hoped Casilla to perform a bit and we can sell finally, but not after this kind of game..

Sorry mate. A cup run would have been nice. Can’t honestly remember the last time Leeds had one?

Never saw the match. Just the result.

Yeah, thats the biggest thing for me with Leeds year one. Forget the youngsters. Most of the actual first-team isn’t good enough to be consistently starting in the PL. Which is the perennial problem with promoted clubs. Good enough to get you up but its a whole other level in the PL.

The good thing is you're in no danger of going down so you can steadily start improving the squad with better quality.

Say it again. There’s NOTTIN wrong with Leeds style of play. It can be a top end game changer in this league. Just a matter of getting better quality in.

Hopefully 🤞🏻🤞🏻, Bielsa will give it at least another year to really establish the club back at the top level.

Last edited:
Sorry mate. A cup run would have been nice. Can’t honestly remember the last time Leeds had one?

Never saw the match. Just the result.

Yeah, thats the biggest thing for me with Leeds year one. Forget the youngsters. Most of the actual first-team isn’t good enough to be consistently starting in the PL. Which is the perennial problem with promoted clubs. Good enough to get you up but its a whole other level in the PL.

The good thing is you're in no danger of going down so you can steadily start improving the squad with better quality.

Say it again. There’s NOTTIN wrong with Leeds style of play. It can be a top end game changer in this league. Just a matter of getting better quality in.

Hopefully 🤞🏻🤞🏻, Bielsa will give it at least another year to really establish the club back at the top level.
Sry for late replay.

We never have had good cup run for long time. We have not even been in stable state as a club for long time so take that :D But things go on. Seeing how messed up the scheduling and covid is, then maybe it is good to have a bit more space out. Excuses i know, would have loved good cup run, but we have to carry on with the hand we have dealt with.

I think he will not go anywhere soon until there is distinct difference in his and owners view or he achieved what he wanted with us. Think he really sees us as his last project and timeless legacy he can build here.

I love our style, the players and all structure over leeds. I know he makes hair picking decision sometimes with subs etc but this is the way. One of the biggest thing for me is how down to earth he is. Zero stupid comments or so called mindgames with media. Just honest and straight answers. Think this is one of the biggest thing that also difference him from today's managers.

Seems that we lost the double game against SOU, fine by it(Not in FPL though.. :D ) Brighton should be easy picking. Keep the ball moving and the match will be ours. Reall want them to be relegated and try to push move again for White.

The media were far to quick to build you guys up early on and talk about Bielsa as Pep mk2. Tbh I think your doing well first season all things considered. And a mid table finish will be something to build on.

The media were far to quick to build you guys up early on and talk about Bielsa as Pep mk2. Tbh I think your doing well first season all things considered. And a mid table finish will be something to build on.
English media seems always to over hype and talk things and if things go sideways then trash it. I am glad that I dont regulary hear and read this. I only see UK sport news maybe on reddit and sometimes checking BBC news feeds. But watching games on my local provider who has amazing coverega for just like 12 euros a month. Even if we dont have commentator available they show the game with sound :D

But I can imagine this happens when your club is Leeds and manager is Bielsa.

Bielsa is still the third best coach currently in England for me behind Klopp and Guardiola. (Just don’t care for Mourinho’s idea of football personally.).

With his brand of football the best to watch outside of the other two’s.

Just a lack of quality at the next level up currently. But its ridiculous to be even tallking of Leeds ‘dipping’ when they are both comfortably clear of the relegation places in January and 2/3 wins outside the European places.

After 16-years away bouncing between the leagues, thats as good a return as they could have realistically wished for to the top flight year one with that squad.