The Leeds United Thread

So a manager who has 6 trophies ( and two of them where Pre-Olympic tournament and Championship, like lol..) and 5 individual awards ( two of them were manager of the month in Championship and one is FIFA Fair Play award) is now third best manager in the League? I think some of you need to go to sleep.

Not sure how to feel about. I am really glad that more invesments are coming to the club and it is not Qatar money... But I hope this does not follow into being owned by USA owners.
Also would like to know more details about the money being involved. For 10% they paid 10mil. What does this 27% then costs for them.

Solid win. Very good display from Raphinha and his contribution just keeps on rising. Second half was a bit let off as Newcastle for first time in long gave their all to get something out of it and we did not push our possession on that much. Glad to have back on winning track and roll on it.

Lets get another good game and get on a good flow.

1612100626658.png

God ****, bad injury for Rodrigo. Groin injuries takes time

Craziest thing is that the 11 players that ended today's match are all players who where with us during the championship time. Amazing work that Bielsa has done with the squad.

Craziest thing is that the 11 players that ended today's match are all players who where with us during the championship time. Amazing work that Bielsa has done with the squad.

Slow it down.

You'll be overtaking Utd at this rate now their penalty's have dried up. 😛

That Raphinha roulette nutmeg was DIRTY!
If someone did not see it:

Have to say at start I was not so sure on Raphinha at start, but ohh boy how he has brought another dimension to our game. Worth every penny and more. Could be best bargain in the league this season.
Hope he stays for 1-2 season at least with us and believes in the project.

If someone did not see it:

Have to say at start I was not so sure on Raphinha at start, but ohh boy how he has brought another dimension to our game. Worth every penny and more. Could be best bargain in the league this season.
Hope he stays for 1-2 season at least with us and believes in the project.

Who does he think he is? Bobby Firmino? 😛

Just mooching around bored and came across that. Dirty.

BTW, for all the constant media bunkum, I don't believe there's any interest from L'pool so I'd take all those links with a massive pinch of salt.

Good luck tonight. I should get the second half.