i will wait and and see if have a player complete his team within budget...i mean 21 players with 500m
also wait them ask to increase the budget ^^)

He got himself into his own mess. You should make it he can sell players back to you Mr.Legendary but only at half-price, then you re-list that player.

Or he simply sells the players he over bid on and then buys cheaper ones :S

Problem with this it defeats the idea of an auction game. Suppose he sold messi to me for half the price he paid and then disappeared a few days later. Better to relist them.

maybe i will sell at half price but i want to wait until all team get at least 10 players - same with my team....

I think a change in budget now would be unfair, I've been under-bidding for the first 4 rounds, waiting for people to run out of money and only got 3 players so far based on that, spending 50 Million only so far.

Mental Man
Team Name: The Mighty Gnomes
Short Name: Gnomes
Kit Colors Home: Red
Away:Gold on Black
Players: Enyeama 5.1mil
Budget Remaining: 294.9mil

do i only get 300m mate?

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

i want a budget raise! i only got 300m, though enyeama was a great bit of sneaky bidding, about to send my bids

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

i just bought ashley cole from joe for 47.

Round 4 Results

Goalkeepers

Victor Valdes - Min 5mil - BCFCLouis 5mil
David De Gea - Min 4mil - Potta 37.9
Lukasz Fabianski - Min 2mil - jakec3151 10mil

Defenders

Thomas Vermaelen - Min 4mil - Flyhigher 31.5mil
Georgio Chiellini - Min 8mil - mental man 58.6mil
Rafael ( Man Utd ) - Min 4mil - mental man 27.6mil
Gregory van der Wiel - Min 5mil - gaffer 34mil
Denis Aogo - Min 6mil - BCFCLouis 6mil
Fabio Coentrao - Min 5mil - gaffer 41mil

Midfielders

James Milner - Min 6mil - Aniel14life 40mil
Esteban Cambiasso - Min 8mil - Nixa 50 mil
Alex Song - Min 6mil - mental man 33.6mil
Santiago Solari - Min 4mil - gaffer 14mil
Marko Marin - Min 6mil - flyhigher 26mil
Wesley Sneijder - Min 8mil - mental man 65mil :O

Forwards

Samuel Eto'o - Min 8mil - mental man 51.8mil :O
Khouma Babacar - Min 5mil - gaffer 60mil :O
Karim Benzema - Min 7mil - gaffer 52mil :O
Mario Ballotelli - Min 6mil - Aniel14life 45mil
Marouane Chamakh - Min 5mil - Aniel14life 40mil :O

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Round 5

Goalkeepers

Pepe Reina - Min 6mil
Igor Akinfeev - Min 4mil
Hilario ( Chelsea ) - Min 3mil

Defenders

Lucio - Min 6mil
Jan Vertonghen - Min 4mil
Bakary Sagna - Min 5mil
Bosingwa - Min 3mil
Gael Clichy - Min 6mil
Insua - Min 4mil

Midfielders

De Rossi - Min 8mil
Milan Badelj - Min 4mil
Eden Hazard - Min 6mil
Alexis Sanchez - Min 6mil
Gervinho - Min 5mil
Ashely Young - Min 6mil
Pedro - Min 4mil

Forwards

Yaya Sonago - Min 4mil
Jermain Defoe - Min 5mil
Nicolas Anelka - Min 6mil
Javier Hernandez - Min 5mil
Liedson - Min 3mil
Aguero - Min 8mil

Last edited:
Anyone else thinking this is not going to work out in general with 500 mil for 21 players??

what was the next highest on sneijder and eto'o? were they wicked overbids... i feared that. and ill send my bids soon. so far im pleased with how my defence is shaping up, not sure my midfield formation yet though im going to assume a diamond.

Enyeama
Rafael Chiellini CB Cole
Song
Rm LM
sneijder
eto'o ST​

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Anyone else thinking this is not going to work out in general with 500 mil for 21 players??

i fear this as well. even with the the people who have saved and the ones who've overbid, giving them more wouldnt change the playing field, the overbidders would hopefully be smart enough not to do so again, and then the savers can put in some higher bids on the best players in the next rounds. also, as i suggested in another game im in, we should have a bargain round or youth round, or bargain youth round. with a spending cap on those rounds. ie 30 mil for the whole round, or reverse auction that the tie bids just get eliminated

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

bids sent.

what was the next highest on sneijder and eto'o? were they wicked overbids... i feared that. and ill send my bids soon. so far im pleased with how my defence is shaping up, not sure my midfield formation yet though im going to assume a diamond.

Enyeama
Rafael Chiellini CB Cole
Song
Rm LM
sneijder
eto'o ST​

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

i fear this as well. even with the the people who have saved and the ones who've overbid, giving them more wouldnt change the playing field, the overbidders would hopefully be smart enough not to do so again, and then the savers can put in some higher bids on the best players in the next rounds. also, as i suggested in another game im in, we should have a bargain round or youth round, or bargain youth round. with a spending cap on those rounds. ie 30 mil for the whole round, or reverse auction that the tie bids just get eliminated

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

bids sent.

If more people think that i will give everybody a 300mil raise just need to ask every body now

Bids sent.

I think you should add a max of another 200 Million, but generally speaking, I think you shouldn't add at all, since some of us have let the larger names fly in the hope that whoever lands them runs out of money and we'd be able to land some good players later on for cheaper perices.

Bids sent.

I think you should add a max of another 200 Million, but generally speaking, I think you shouldn't add at all, since some of us have let the larger names fly in the hope that whoever lands them runs out of money and we'd be able to land some good players later on for cheaper perices.

well see the only issue with this mate, is there are enough people who do that, that there remains high bids and competitive bidding throughout, kinda turns into a "who's turn is it to overbid this round" , myself i will be bargain shopping from now on hoping to get more like my 5m enyeama, also the issue with waiting is there are going to be 20 on each team, so you may end up getting 20 better than average players but no stars to carry your team. i think the middle road is where its at, save but spend when you think its necessary.

Well mate does anyone like this idea the more out of budget you go the more it will go into your bank debt so you can spend more than 500mil but you will go into debt

well see the only issue with this mate, is there are enough people who do that, that there remains high bids and competitive bidding throughout, kinda turns into a "who's turn is it to overbid this round" , myself i will be bargain shopping from now on hoping to get more like my 5m enyeama, also the issue with waiting is there are going to be 20 on each team, so you may end up getting 20 better than average players but no stars to carry your team. i think the middle road is where its at, save but spend when you think its necessary.

Does make it a tad boring when theres no mad bids though :p

I think the limit is slightly short, but I'm not to bothered, just a bit more fun when people have the chance to go for mega stars.

Im in other Auctions where Ive been sensible, went a bit OTT on this one lol

Does make it a tad boring when theres no mad bids though :p

I think the limit is slightly short, but I'm not to bothered, just a bit more fun when people have the chance to go for mega stars.

Im in other Auctions where Ive been sensible, went a bit OTT on this one lol

I could do the bank debt thing or also i could wait till everyone has their starting 11 and then give the rest of the 10 players randomly

Maybe 16 players and then 5 randoms would work better - as in giving everyone CA players at 140 is with PA of 150 ish