You realise giving everyone large loans will just have the effect of pushing everyone into debt, people who don't want to overspend will be massively overbid. The actual budget doesn't even matter you could have given us all one dollar if you wanted as long as people realise how much the par value of a player is based on the squad size to budget. We would have all been bidding around 4 cents a player.

The only reasonably fair way is to relist his players. And even that's not perfect because some people have spent their money and can't afford a messi at this stage ect.

i like joe's better but not too fond of it, because the people who mess up their budgets shouldnt just get quality players like that, you obviously wont give a bunch of **** players to everyone, no, you'd want to be fair and give everyone good but not great. which wouldnt be fair to the savers or middle road and give the overspenders and advantage, they overspent so they should be made to SUFFER!

After viewing the last few posts, I'm kind of lost on what we've reached

i like joe's better but not too fond of it, because the people who mess up their budgets shouldnt just get quality players like that, you obviously wont give a bunch of **** players to everyone, no, you'd want to be fair and give everyone good but not great. which wouldnt be fair to the savers or middle road and give the overspenders and advantage, they overspent so they should be made to SUFFER!

Mate everyone get equally good players something like with CA 140 and PA 150

right thats what i said, which isnt fair due to how people have bidded, its like a get out of jail free card for overspenders as they get great backups and solid starters to fill their over-inflated stud-filled teams. and the savers just get a couple of great bargains but there arent going to be the level of these players in the first rounds left later on

Legend i've said it a few times already the only reasonably fair way is to relist a few of their selected players.

It balances out roughly because on the one hand you get re-gain that money you overspent, on the other hand a fair bit of the quality players to use that money on have already gone.

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

Round 5 bids made.

Legend i've said it a few times already the only reasonably fair way is to relist a few of their selected players.

It balances out roughly because on the one hand you get re-gain that money you overspent, on the other hand a fair bit of the quality players to use that money on have already gone.

Only one flaw with this logic, say someone got Messi for 80 Million, he'll resell for 60, that means that he's lost 20 Million, how will we account for that?

Only one flaw with this logic, say someone got Messi for 80 Million, he'll resell for 60, that means that he's lost 20 Million, how will we account for that?

we account for that with a 20 million penalty to his budget. for being a nutter and overbidding, its up to them to get the best deals possible back from what they spent, but there is a reason they are in that position, and they got in it themselves (**** i could get into that position myself).

we account for that with a 20 million penalty to his budget. for being a nutter and overbidding, its up to them to get the best deals possible back from what they spent, but there is a reason they are in that position, and they got in it themselves (**** i could get into that position myself).

Ok then, I vote for that option, if a vote is being taken that is

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

Round 5 bids made.
Yeah that idea sounds good so people can put up their bought players for auction again right???????????

i like the re-auction idea, theres a bunch you could do really, let them sell the players back for 50-70% of price unless someone else buys directly from the player, what flyhigher said (very fair to all) and you could also make it your choice who you pull from the teams to be reauctioned, for example someone overbid on say... alexis sanchez (random i cant be bothered to look at what he went for if he even has, i digress) and the guy paid 64 mil when the next closest was 32, just take him, as that also cancels out some of the ridiculous overbids as well.

By the way Legendary, I dont have Cole now as I sold him for 47 mil. Op still says I have him (A)

i like the re-auction idea, theres a bunch you could do really, let them sell the players back for 50-70% of price unless someone else buys directly from the player, what flyhigher said (very fair to all) and you could also make it your choice who you pull from the teams to be reauctioned, for example someone overbid on say... alexis sanchez (random i cant be bothered to look at what he went for if he even has, i digress) and the guy paid 64 mil when the next closest was 32, just take him, as that also cancels out some of the ridiculous overbids as well.

I was already talking this over with legend before your post MM but player to player sales should be at equal or higher value or the auction price. Otherwise what's to say me buying messi and selling him to my mate at half the price I paid. Sure some players will become impossible to sell, in that case they have to be put up for auction. ( Although i'm not a huge fan of the 50% fine for overbidding, some teams will have no chance then. Maybe 10 - 20% discount at most if at all but I guess if you want to prevent this situation occuring in the future i guess some penalty is required.)

I was already talking this over with legend before your post MM but player to player sales should be at equal or higher value or the auction price. Otherwise what's to say me buying messi and selling him to my mate at half the price I paid. Sure some players will become impossible to sell, in that case they have to be put up for auction. ( Although i'm not a huge fan of the 50% fine for overbidding, some teams will have no chance then. Maybe 10 - 20% discount at most if at all but I guess if you want to prevent this situation occuring in the future i guess some penalty is required.)

Yeah i agree about player sales, maybe 50% fine is a little hefty.. but i hate the overbidding that always happens, it happens in every fantasy sport (if there is a way it can) and very rarely pays off, resulting in muddling the teams for the rest of us with some great players on **** teams

Lol brainwave, what was I thinking they should just get the auction price!

Lol brainwave, what was I thinking they should just get the auction price!

lol yeah, once again i agree, because that also would at times be a penalty to their budget ie the alexis sanchez situation above, they would have overbid and paid 60 then the auction gives them 40 or so back. i like it. legend? your thoughts, is this the way?

Lol what're you lot talking about? Over complicating things.

You've been given a budget. If you have little left due to making stupid bids with a small squad, that's your fault. You should install a rule stating players can sell players back to you for half the price they bought them for. Then all those players are relisted. For example is some idiot spent 100m on Messi, a 5th of their budget, they can sell him back to you for 50m. If people don't buy enough players just fill their team with players that have 120CA or something. Their own stupidity.

Hey!!! Dint you get my bids yesterday ?? I bid 50 mil for Cambiasso