The Life and career of a Football manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is this story still going or is it over? P.S If it is a new story what about managing Rangers, its actually quite a challenge with no money and a squad full of sh*t

i think i'm finished with this. new laptop will be here soon, so new story will start when I have FM up and running.

I am toying with the idea of transferring everything over to the new laptop and carrying this on, but I'm stuck with the story as well now. So think I am offically done.

Oh and I already know who im playing as next, I have tried Rangers before but never a story. Im just not going to let in who im going with, but I have the story already planned out, just need to actually play the game.

i think i'm finished with this. new laptop will be here soon, so new story will start when I have FM up and running.

I am toying with the idea of transferring everything over to the new laptop and carrying this on, but I'm stuck with the story as well now. So think I am offically done.

Oh and I already know who im playing as next, I have tried Rangers before but never a story. Im just not going to let in who im going with, but I have the story already planned out, just need to actually play the game.
Sounds good.
I wonder what the team will be? :)

Do you know what the name of the thread will be called, also could you send me a message on my profile or something to let me know once you made it?

Thanks ;)

Sounds good.
I wonder what the team will be? :)

Do you know what the name of the thread will be called, also could you send me a message on my profile or something to let me know once you made it?

Thanks ;)

will do mate
I havent decided on the name yet, but i do have a couple of ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.