Manchester United V Liverpool!
View attachment 333859

Can Liverpool keep their 100% record in Europe?
View attachment 333860

Europa League
Helsinsborg 0-2 Liverpool
Goalscorer: Daniel Sturridge (17, 23)
Liverpool MotM: Daniel Sturridge

"Great performance from the lads as I expected, we've been great all season and I hope we can keep it going into the Manchester United game!"

View attachment 333881

Premier League
Liverpool 0-2 Manchester United
Liverpool MotM: Lucas Leiva

"I'm not happy, I wouldn't have been that dissapointed if we'd actually played well, we didn't even put up a fight, the only player that looked interested was Lucas! Terrible!"

View attachment 333887

Premier League
West Brom 1-2 Liverpool
Goalscorer: Assaidi (64, 76)
Liverpool MotM: Assaidi

"A good way to get back on form after last weeks game! We were very poor in the first half conceding early, and not having many shots but in the second half they went out there and proved the critics wrong!"

View attachment 333888

Europa League
Liverpool 6-0 AGF
Goalscorers: Daniel Sturridge (6, 10), Steven Gerrard (12), Jordan Henderson (33), Daniel Agger (67, 83)
Liverpool MotM: Daniel Agger

"Great performance, we were in control from the start and we never looked like losing! They were simply faultless!"

View attachment 333890

Premier League
Liverpool 2-1 Stoke
Goalscorer: Steven Gerrard (21, 88) *Missed penalty 21'*
*Luis Suarez sent off 90'*
Liverpool MotM: Steven Gerrard

"Great result, Steven was great as per usual, we played well all game and we were unfortunate not to get more, we deserved more! A down side is the red card though! Luis will be punished and dealt with appropriately!"

LEAGUE TABLE!

View attachment 333891

The table is looking good for us, we're close to 3rd and 4th which is what we are aiming for and we have only lost 1 game so far. It's looking good so far!"

Europa League Table

View attachment 333892

"Well, what can I say, we've already qualified really haven't we? It's great, 11 goals in 3 games is fantastic, I think we could go far!"

Player of the Month!

Daniel Agger

An average rating of 8.30 and 2 goals he has been in top form.

View attachment 333893

Results!

View attachment 333894

Fixtures!

View attachment 333896

"They are all winnable games and I think we could gain full points out of these fixtures!"

Liverpool Have Chance To Go Second!
View attachment 333926

Liverpool Have Chance To Qualify For Knock Out Stage!
View attachment 333927

Premier League
Southampton 4-5 Liverpool
Goalscorers: Daniel Sturridge (21, 25, 28, 76), Coutinho (64)
MotM: Daniel Sturridge (You don't say!)

"Wow... That was an incredible match, there were so many twists and turns it was incredible, it was a great game for any football fan! You have to give credit for both teams for putting on such a spectacle! Daniel was absolutely incredible, he was faultless, best performance of the season for me! One downside, however, is that we shouldn't have conceded four goals!"

View attachment 333928

Europa League
AGF 0-3 Liverpool
Goalscorers: Eckersley o.g. (43), Joe Allen (46), Daniel Sturridge (76)
MotM: Joe Allen

"Great performance from the boys, a good win which easily secures us a place in the next round, it's not mathematically secure, but c'mon, there's no chance we won't go through!"

View attachment 333929

Premier League
Liverpool 2-1 Wigan
Goalscorers: Lucas Leiva (23), Luis Suarez (36)
*Luis Suarez sent off 44'*

"It was a good result, we could have played much better though, we were very sloppy and lucky to get the victory. Luis will definitely be punished for his actions, he cannot keep doing this!"

View attachment 333930

Premier League
Liverpool 2-1 Newcastle
Goalscorers: Assaidi (51), Steven Gerrard (73)

"Another sloppy performance, if we're not careful we're going to lose soon enough, and I will not be happy!"

View attachment 333931

Europa League
Metalist 1-1 Liverpool
Goalscorer: Daniel Sturridge (49)

"We're through, that's all that matters."

View attachment 333932

Premier League
Chelsea 4-0 Liverpool
Liverpool MotM: You're joking right?

"That... was f*cking dreadful! An embarrassing performance! I am ashamed of the team!"

View attachment 333933

League Table!

View attachment 333934

"It's been a good season so far, we're still up there with a chance of getting top 3 and even top 2!"

Europa League Table!

View attachment 333936

"We're through, we've been fantastic and we deserved to go through, credits have to go to the lads!"

Results!

View attachment 333937

Fixtures!

View attachment 333938

"A very tough month but I think we can come out with about 15 points! That would be great and would keep us up there in the top 4!"

Player of the Month!

Daniel Sturridge!
6 goals in 6 games speaks for itself!
View attachment 333941

Merseyside Derby!
View attachment 333943

Line Ups!

View attachment 333944

Kick off!

18 minutes - Leighton Baines puts the ball in the box and Jelavic heads it just over the bar!

23 minutes - Pienaar scuffs a shot from 25 yards out!

31 minutes - Agger's header is cleared off the line!

39 minutes - A great passing move leads to Henderson hitting the post from the 20 yards out!

41 minutes - Marveux booked for a dangerous tackle!

GOAL - Sosa heads in Baines' corner! 1-0 to Everton!

Half Time Everton 1-0 Liverpool

45 minutes - Suarez hits the bar from 25 yards out!

85 minutes - Baines booked for a bad tackle!

86 minutes - Suarez hits the post from a free kick!

Full Time - Everton 1-0 Liverpool!

"That was an embarrassing result, we need to pluck up our ideas and do it fast, we our down to 8th now and just 2 games a go we were fighting for 2nd! Shocking!"

View attachment 333949

Very Poor Month For Liverpool!

View attachment 334144

Premier League
Everton 1-0 Liverpool

*I have already reviewed this match in previous part of thread*

Europa League
Liverpool 3-1 Helsinsborg
Goalscorer: Daniel Sturridge (15, 86), Luis Suarez (pen 45)

"A good performance from the boys, we finished the group stage in style and I am very proud of the lads for going through with such ease!"

View attachment 334146

Premier League
Liverpool 4-3 Arsenal
Goalscorers: Daniel Sturridge (5), Suso (71), Assaidi (76), Luis Suarez (77)

"What a match it was! We went 1-0 up early on and we looked good, but then we conceded two goals and we looked set to lose it, but 3 goals in 6 minutes put us 4-2 up and we looked really good, then when they got a 3rd I was very nervous but the boys held off very well and we got a good result!"

View attachment 334147

Premier League
Man City 2-0 Liverpool
Liverpool MotM: Joe Allen

"I'm not going to moan, Manchester City are a great side and they are doing fantastic but I know we could of won that game! We are a good enough side to beat them but we just couldn't on the day!"

View attachment 334149

Swansea 2-3 Liverpool
Goalscorers: Martin Skrtel (16), Luis Suarez (40), Joe Allen (71)
Liverpool MotM: Coutinho

"A good result after that loss against Manchester City, we looked good but gave away 2 sloppy goals that could have lost us 3 vital points! It was 3 points, that's all that matters!"

View attachment 334150

Premier League
Liverpool 0-2 Aston Villa
Liverpool MotM: None!

"That was embarrassing! We should not be losing games like that, we should be getting 3 points! That was terrible, what happened to the team from last week? I don't know what happened, but it wasn't good!"

View attachment 334151

Liverpool 1-1 Norwich
Goalscorer: Martin Kelly (90+4)
Liverpool MotM: Martin Kelly

"What can I say, after last week's game I thought they would realize something needed changing, but nothing has changed, they were just as bad! I can't believe we haven't picked up more than 3 points from those two simple matches! I'm appalled, truly appalled!

View attachment 334153

Premier League
Liverpool 0-0 Fulham
Liverpool MotM: Martin Skrtel

"2 points from those 3 games?! This is absolutely shocking! I don't know what is going on, we look like we don't want to win these games! It's embarrassing how bad we have been in those 3 games! I set us a target of 15 points... And we get 3?! What is going on?!"

View attachment 334158

League Table!

View attachment 334176

"We are slipping down the table! We were up with the top 2 just a month ago and now we're struggling to get 6th?! It's not good!"

Europa League Table!

View attachment 334177

"At least we have one positive! We've won 5 out of 6 of our games in the Europa League Group Stage, and we look like we could get to at least the Last 16 and possibly even much further!"

Europa League First Knockout Round Draw!

Braga V Liverpool

View attachment 334178

"A good draw, Braga are a very strong team but we can definitely beat them! We are a great team and we have lots of talent, I think we are going to be in the next round come February!"

Europa League Second Knockout Round Draw!

Shakhtar or Benfica V Braga or Liverpool

View attachment 334179

"This is a very tough draw, both teams are very, very strong and we're going to have to be at our very best if we get to that round! It's going to be tough!"

Player of the Month!

Martin Skrtel
A good month for the solid centre back as he gets some very good ratings and a few MotM's!

View attachment 334180

Sorry for the bad lay out, completely forgot to change colours e.t.c. Next update will be much cleaner and nicer to look at!

Liverpool Are 9 Games Unbeaten!
View attachment 334302

Premier League
Liverpool 1-1 QPR
Goalscorer: Julio Cesar o.g. (9)
Liverpool MotM: Jamie Carragher

"We need to win soon, 4 games without a win isn't good enough! We were int he lead, and we threw it away, not impressed at all!"

View attachment 334304

FA Cup Round 3
Blackburn 2-3 Liverpool
Goalscorers: Joe Allen (12), Daniel Agger (36), Fabio Borini (82)

"It was close, we looked like were struggling throughout but Borini scored a good goal to win us the game, we still aren't looking great though!"

View attachment 334305

Premier League
Reading 1-2 Liverpool
Goalscorer: Luis Suarez (28, 90+2)
Liverpool MotM: Luis Suarez

View attachment 334306

Premier League
Sunderland 1-1 Liverpool
Goalscorer: Luis Suarez (12)

"Not great again, we're in control of all of these games but we can't score, we concede sloppy goals and it's costing us dearly, we can't keep being so sloppy, we need to score more goals!"

Premier League
Liverpool 2-1 Spurs
Goalscorers: Joe Allen (51), Daniel Agger (63)
*Martin Skrtel sent off 44*
Liverpool MotM: Joe Allen

"An amazing result considering we were a man down for half of the game! We scored two goals and defended well, I am extremely happy with the result and the players will get their rewards! We're moving back up the table! C'MON!"

View attachment 334308

Premier League
West Ham 0-1 Liverpool
Goalscorer: Coutinho (18)
Liverpool MotM: Coutinho

"A good win, we were lucky spending 70 minutes of the match only a goal up, but we've won, and now we're edging closer and closer to 2nd and 3rd it's been a great month! I couldn't have wished for more!"
View attachment 334309

FA Cup Round 4
Liverpool 4-0 Aston Villa
Goalscorers: Daniel Sturridge (pen 1, 48), Assaidi (25), Martin Skrtel (73)

"A fantastic result which puts us into the last 16, we were in control from the start 9 games unbeaten now and maybe we can take it into the Manchester United game and get a good victory!"

League Table!

View attachment 334313

Results!

View attachment 334314

Fixtures!

View attachment 334315

"We can win a lot of these games and we've got the Europa League, hopefully we can go to Braga and get a good win then take them back to Anfield and have the amazing fans behind us singing all game!"

Player of the Month!

Martin Skrtel!
Average rating for the month of 8.10!

View attachment 334316

Kudos to you MatthewJohnson1875....I saw the thread and, initially, had second thoughts about taking a look....but I must say, I'm now enjoying the thread. It's short/sharp/precise with no (I like to call) "****" :)
I want so much for your Liverpool to achieve a CL spot (at the very least) and to that end may I suggest looking at your defence - they are definitely costing you games. I wouldn't be so worried about 'not scoring many goals' as 1 goal will win you a game providing you don't concede!!
What tactic are you using? I use the 4-2-3-1 BooYah tactic and I alternate between Attacking & Counter - depending who I'm playing and how the game is going.
I'll look forward to seeing your next post - c'mon Liverpool!!

Kudos to you MatthewJohnson1875....I saw the thread and, initially, had second thoughts about taking a look....but I must say, I'm now enjoying the thread. It's short/sharp/precise with no (I like to call) "****" :)
I want so much for your Liverpool to achieve a CL spot (at the very least) and to that end may I suggest looking at your defence - they are definitely costing you games. I wouldn't be so worried about 'not scoring many goals' as 1 goal will win you a game providing you don't concede!!
What tactic are you using? I use the 4-2-3-1 BooYah tactic and I alternate between Attacking & Counter - depending who I'm playing and how the game is going.
I'll look forward to seeing your next post - c'mon Liverpool!!

Thank you :) I agree, my start wasn't great, a thought what did would make it more enjoyable but it just looked a little bit silly, and so do I hope to get to Champions League! I also play a 4-2-3-1 control or counter. I swap Suarez and Sturridge round in wing and up front. End of season post will show tactics aswell so you can see them!

Average Month For Liverpool!
View attachment 334461

Europa League 1st Knock Out Round!
View attachment 334469

Premier League
Manchester United 2-1 Liverpool
Goalscorer: Steven Gerrard (28)

"I'm not overly dissapointed with the team, they tried hard enough but just couldn't get any points. We were very unlucky today but hopefully we can pick ourselves up and move on!"

View attachment 334495

Premier League
Liverpool 3-1 West Brom
Goalscorers: Steven Gerrard (53), Daniel Sturridge (71), Lucas Leiva (82)

"A great result which keeps us close to 4th place! We're doing well now after a slight dip in form a while a go, but now we're doing well and looking consistent! I can see us getting a Champions League spot!"

View attachment 334496

Europa League 1st Knockout Round Leg 1
Braga 1-1 Liverpool
Goalscorer: Steven Gerrard (90)

"A good result, however I thought we were going to win it, considering we scored to go 1-0 up in the 90th minute, but somehow they found an equalizer! Still, we got a draw away and can now go to Anfield and get the victory we need!"

View attachment 334497

FA Cup Round 5
Liverpool 1-2 Nottingham Forest
Goalscorer: Luis Suarez (83)

"I don't know what happened today! That, was embarrassing, we only just managed to get an equalizer, then we go and concede again?! It's shocking, what a poor performance, and embarrassing result!"

View attachment 334498
Europa League 1st Knockout Round Leg 2
Liverpool 2-1 BragaGoalscorers: Coutinho (28), Luis Suarez (47)Liverpool MotM: Luis Suarez

"A great result for us, we went 1-0 down in the 27th minute and scored straight away again, it was a good result and now we can go into the Last 16 and hopefully get another win!"

View attachment 334499
Premier LeagueStoke 0-0 LiverpoolLiverpool MotM: Lucas Leiva

"Not amazing, we could have close the gap between us and Man United if we had won, but we didn't, so we will have to keep working and try and win 90% of our last 10 games!"

View attachment 334500

League Table!

View attachment 334501

Results!

View attachment 334502

Fixtures!

View attachment 334503

Player of the Month!

View attachment 334504

Lucas Leiva!
He got 3 man of the match's and was solid in the middle!

Poor Month for Liverpool!
View attachment 334617

Liverpool Crash out of Europa League!
View attachment 334618

Premier League
Liverpool 0-2 Southampton

"That was embarrassing, I cannot believe we have lost, Southampton are a great side, but we're better, we have the quality to be getting 2nd place easily, and we're struggling to get 4th, and possibly soon, even 5th!"

View attachment 334619

Europa League Last 16 Leg 1
Benfica 1-2 Liverpool
Goalscorer: Steven Gerrard (9, 69)

"That is a great result and we should be able to go to Anfield and hopefully get a win and go through to the Quarter Final, that was a fantastic result and we will go into the next leg in high spirits."

View attachment 334622

Europa League Last 16 Leg 2
Liverpool 2-4 Benfica
Goalscorers: Daniel Sturridge (15), Luis Suarez (40)

"That, was just shocking, we were in control, 2-1 up, we were already thinking about the Quarter Final, and then we concede 3 goals in 13 minutes and lose 4-2! It's just embarrassing, I feel very sorry for the fans after that one!"

View attachment 334624

Premier League
Wigan 0-1 Liverpool
Goalscorer: Luis Suarez (26)
Liverpool MotM: Jetro Williams

"A good result after the Europa League Horror Show! We got the win we needed to keep us up there with Spurs, I'm very happy with the lads."

View attachment 334631

Premier League
Newcastle 2-1 Liverpool
Liverpool Goalscorer: Jordan Henderson (76)

"I honestly don't know what to say, we keep getting the oppurtinities to catch up with Spurs, but do we ever take them, no? I am going to be making a lot of changes for next season, and we need to be better!"

View attachment 334642

League Table!

View attachment 334644

Results

View attachment 334645

Fixtures

View attachment 334647

Best Regen

View attachment 334649

All the other regens were quite terrible, he is going to be a great player though and I have two regens on my shortlist for this summer's transfer window!

Player of the Month!

Lucas Leiva
Average rating of 7.78 for the month with 2 MotM's

View attachment 334651

Liverpool Ruin Champions League Hopes!
View attachment 334890

Premier League
Liverpool 1-0 Chelsea
Goalscorer: Joe Allen (45)

"A fantastic result which keeps us moving closer and closer to Tottenham! The lads were quality and they showed why they deserve to be in the Champions League next season! Brilliant result!"

View attachment 334891

Premier League
Liverpool 2-0 Everton
Goalscorers: Jordan Henderson (7), Daniel Sturridge (21)
Liverpool MotM: Jordan Henderson

"A great result that proves that we are the best team in Merseyside! We played great and were in control from the very start, a great performance that puts us just a few points behind Tottenham!"

View attachment 334892

Premier League
Arsenal 2-1 Liverpool
Goalscorer: Assaidi (13)

"I can't believe we haven't won that match, we were 1-0 up for about 40 minutes, and we had enough chances to get 3 or 4, then we go and concede 2 in the last 30 minutes, and lose, which makes a bigger gap between us and Spurs, and makes a smaller gap between us and Arsenal!"

View attachment 334897

Premier League
Liverpool 3-5 Manchester City
Goalscorers: Daniel Sturridge (15, 80), Jordan Henderson (82)
*Martin Skrtel sent off 52'*

"I don't know what to say really, to go from 1-0 up in the 15th minute, to 4-1 down in the 79th minute is just crazy, I thought we were going to win when we went in front, but then we just fell asleep and let them score 4 past us, we did very well to get it back to 3-4, especially since we only had 10 men from the 55th minute, but all credit to City because they held us off and bagged themselves another goal. It was a great match, but we needed to win it. It's going to be very tricky to get Champions League football, but you never know, maybe we'll do it!"

View attachment 334904
Premier LeagueAston Villa 2-1 LiverpoolGoalscorer: Daniel Agger (39)Liverpool MotM: Daniel Agger

"I can't believe it! We've ruined our chances of getting 4th place, 5 points behind with 2 games to go, it's just shocking that we have gone from just 2 points from Spurs, to 5 points away with 2 games left!"

View attachment 334909

League Table!

View attachment 334910

Results!

View attachment 334911

Fixtures

View attachment 334912

Player of the Month!

View attachment 334913

Jordan Henderson
Highest average rating of the month with 7.50 and 2 goals!

Premier League Comes To An End!
View attachment 334921
Manchester City win 2nd Title In A Row!

Premier League
Norwich 0-1 Liverpool

Goalscorer: Luis Suarez (85)
*Lucas Leiva sent off 69*
Liverpool MotM: Luis Suarez

"A good result which puts us back into 5th! If only we had won against Villa and we would have been 1 point behind Spurs and we could have got Champions League if we beat Swansea, but next year we will go for 4th, 3rd or 2nd in the table!"

View attachment 334925

Premier League
Liverpool 2-1 Swansea
Goalscorers: Daniel Sturridge (30), Martin Skrtel (38)

"A nice way to end the season, getting a good victory at Anfield in front of our amazing fans! It's been a great season and we will aim to do even better next year. I would like to thank our amazing fans for all the support they have given us, and I would like to thank the Chairman for giving me his full support throughout the season. We'll see you next year!"

View attachment 334926

Final League Table

View attachment 334927

End of season post to follow!

to be honest, thats not too bad for Liverpool, they're tough to manage on fm

to be honest, thats not too bad for Liverpool, they're tough to manage on fm

Thank you :) I'm not amazing, but I think that may make it a bit more fun because it will take a bit longer to dominate and then it will be a longer, more enjoyable save!

End of Season Post!

Results!

View attachment 334928View attachment 334929View attachment 334930

Squad Performance!

View attachment 334931View attachment 334932

Key individuals!

Captain Fantastic - Steven Gerrard!

View attachment 334933

1 of 2 rocks at the back - Martin Skrtel

View attachment 334935

Our midfield anchor - Lucas Leiva

View attachment 334936

Surprise Package - Martin Kelly

View attachment 334937

2nd rock at the back - Daniel Agger

View attachment 334938

The Welsh Xavi - Joe Allen

View attachment 334939

The Underachiever (IMO) - Luis Suarez

View attachment 334940

Promising Signs - Jordan Henderson

View attachment 334941

Top Goalscorer - Daniel Sturridge

View attachment 334942

Manager Awards

Manager of the Year

View attachment 334943

Footballer of the Year

View attachment 334944

Players Young Player

View attachment 334945

Players Team of the Year

View attachment 334946

Players' Player

View attachment 334947

Table!
Arsenal getting Champions League will be explained!

View attachment 334948

Championship Table!

View attachment 334949

League 1 Table!

View attachment 334950

League 2 Table!

View attachment 334951

Past Positions!

View attachment 334952

European Football!

Europa League

View attachment 334953

Champions League

View attachment 334954

Player of the Year!

Has to be Steven Gerrad! He is... Captain Fantastic!

View attachment 334955

Thank you for reading my post's! It's been an amazing season and I'm hoping for even better next year, so stay tuned!

keep up the good work I've attempted on many occasions since I'm a die hard liverpool fan, and it takes time especially having a tight budget.

keep up the good work I've attempted on many occasions since I'm a die hard liverpool fan, and it takes time especially having a tight budget.

It was very tough in the first season, but this year I have been given £20m and there will be lots of changes!

Not bad !! , keep up good work . things will be better next season on !!!