Out with the old, in with the new at Anfield!

Johnson buys, buys and buys!

I am going to start with our transfers for this season.

Transfers Out!

Glen Johnson - Chelsea - £10.25m

View attachment 335477

I didn't really rate him as a player and I have Martin Kelly who is a good young player, so £10m is great business which allowed us to buy more players!

Lucas Leiva - PSG - £30m

View attachment 335479

He was amazing last season but £30m is an amazing amount of money which could buy me 2 great, younger Centre Midfielders!

Luis Suarez - PSG - £26.5m

View attachment 335482

He just didn't cut it for me last season, and £26.5m is a **** of a lot of money, and you will see soon that I have brought a much better player!

Daniel Agger - PSG - £10.75m

View attachment 335483

He was great last season but I have brought a new Centre Back and also have Skrtel and Coates, and if I sold him, my new young Centre Back would get more playing time and so would Coates!

Oussama Asaidi - Reading - £6m

View attachment 335490

He was good last year but he just won't cut it for a team pushing for top 2 or even the title!

Joe Allen - Spurs - £15m

View attachment 335491

He was a great player, but with him I would have had too many Center Mid's and he would have been wasted here!

The rest of the transfers were free's or loans!

Transfers In!

Wolfgang Bonhof - Bochum - £2.5m

View attachment 335496

My first regen signing, he will be a great player in 5 years time considering he is still only 15!

Marco Verratti - PSG - £12m

View attachment 335497

He is a great young player and in 2 years time he will be a Premier League star!

Victor Wanyama - Celtic - £5m

View attachment 335501

He is just amazing, and for £5m, that is an absolute bargain, he will be great for me, and he's only 22 so in 3 years time he will be world class, and his value has doubled, so if I want to sell him, I will get loads!

Radja Nainggolan - Cagliarli - £15.5m

View attachment 335502

He is a fantastic player and in my opinion I have got a bargain with this buy! He is going to be great for us!

Timo Horn - Koln - £5m

View attachment 335503

He is going to be a future star and one of the best goalies in the Premier League! He has a rating of "Decent Premier League Goalkeeper" so he will play in some smaller games and Europa League and Cup.

Kurt Zouma - AS Saint-Etienne - £21m

View attachment 335504

He is only 18 and he has those stats, he will be incredible in a few years time! He is going to be one of the best Centre Back's in the world!

Moussa Sissoko - Newcastle - £20m

View attachment 335505

He has some incredible stats, especially his physical, he will be a great attacking midfielder for us and you will see soon that he has made an immediate impact!

Andre Schurrle - Leverkusen - £17.75m

View attachment 335506

He is already a Premier League star and will only get better, my 2nd favourite signing of the save so far, and now you will see my favourite!

My Favourite Signing

Falcao - Atletico Madrid - £30m

View attachment 335507

£30m is a **** of a lot of money, but just look at those stats, he is going to be unbelievably good, he is probably the best Striker in the world on this game and it is only £3.5m more than Suarez was brought by PSG, that is amazing considering the difference in their stats!

View attachment 335508

View attachment 335509

View attachment 335510

August Results!

Premier League
Burnley 1-3 Liverpool
Goalscorers: Moussa Sissoko (1), Radja Nainggolan (69), Sebastian Coates (83)
Liverpool MotM: Moussa Sissoko

"That was a great result for a new look side who are still gelling, two of my new signings grabbed a goal, they all played fantastic and Moussa got a Man of the Match, it was a great performance to start the season!"

View attachment 335511

Premier League
Liverpool 3-0 Notts Forest
Goalscorers: Andre Schurrle (27), Falcao (65, 69)
Liverpool MotM: Falcao

"A great performance from my new lads again, both scorers have just been brought in and Falcao grabbed himself 2 of hopefully many for this season!"

View attachment 335512

Premier League
Reading 3-1 Liverpool
Goalscorer: Martin Skrtel (52)
*Moussa Sissoko sent off (21)*
Liverpool MotM: Radja Nainggolan

"I don't know what happened, we were in control until the 80th minute when they equalized, then we went for a 2nd goal but it turned out the Reading would score 2 more and win 3-1! I'm not pleased at all, and I'm not happy with Moussa, at least my new signings have played a big part in every game!"

View attachment 335516

Capital One Cup Round 3 Draw!

View attachment 335519

"It's a tough draw, Manchester City are Premier League champions, but I think we can get a good victory in front of the Liverpool fans and get through the 4th round!"

Europa League Group Stage Draw!

View attachment 335527
View attachment 335529
View attachment 335530
View attachment 335531

Group L

Liverpool
Spartak Moscow
Genk
M. Tel-Aviv

"That is a very winnable group and I think we will be in the knock out stage again, and I think that this year we could win the competition, I have faith in my squad to produce the good's this year in Europe!"

League Table!

View attachment 335534

Results!

View attachment 335536

Fixtures!

View attachment 335537

Player of the Month!

Moussa Sissoko - Although he got sent off, he had the highest average rating (8.07) and scored a goal in his 1st minute at Liverpool!

View attachment 335541

Thanks for reading, next update will hopefully be tonight (Double hopefully)

Average Month for Liverpool!

Premier League
Liverpool 1-1 Spurs
Goalscorer: Andre Schurrle (30)
Liverpool MotM: Martin Kelly

"A good performance from the lads, sadly we couldn't get the win but it's a good point and the lads played all right, I iwsh we could have got a win but sadly today was not our day, we'll move on and go into the the Europa League and two Manchester City games in high spirit!"

View attachment 335602

Europa League
Genk 1-3 Liverpool
Goalscorers: Martin Skrtel (32), Andy Carroll (82), Steven Gerrard (90)
Liverpool MotM: Martin Skrtel

"A great result as I predicted, we looked confident and we converted our chances well. It's a good victory which will leave us on high spirits for the City now!"

View attachment 335603

Premier League
Manchester City 1-2 Liverpool
Goalscorers: Stewrat Downing (45+1), Joe Hart o.g (73)
Liverpool MotM: Jonjo Shelvey

"An amazing result against the the title defenders, we played well and kept possesion well, I am extremely pleased with the lads and hopefully we can go to Anfield and beat them again in the cup and get to the 4th round!"

View attachment 335605

Capital One Cup Round 3
Liverpool 3-4 Manchester City (AET)
Goalscorers: Andre Schurrle (37), Radja Nainggolan (61), Falcao (67)
Liverpool MotM: Steven Gerrard

"I'm not that dissapointed considering we came back from 3-1 down to 3-3, but unfortuanetly we conceded in stoppage time which cost us the match, but at least we put up a good fight until the very last minute of the game!"

View attachment 335608

Premier League
Liverpool 2-2 West Brom
Goalscorers: Kurt Zouma (14), Stewart Downing (51)
Liverpool MotM: Stewart Downing

"I'm not very pleased, we were winning 2-0 and were in control for 60 minutes then they scored a goal in the 66th minute and they dominated from then on, we just couldn't cope with the pressure, if we had of won we would have been 3rd, so it's not great that we let that leads slip out of our hands!"

View attachment 335609

League Table!

View attachment 335610

Europa League Table!

View attachment 335611

Player of the Month!

Martin Skrtel - 7.63 average rating and 1 goal!

View attachment 335612

Lol P$G. Brave man to sell out best players in each position though!

Guys, I'm really sorry but I have decided to start a save with a low English side, this is because I felt that not many people were interested in the story because of the club I chose, so I have made a save with FC Halifax!