The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Loved the Newcastle fans chanting at Enrique "you're just a **** ryan Taylor"
classy

Was a very dirty elbow from Colo earlier in the game, Cabaye should be off also.

Carroll is woeful, Downing done nothing again, Adam did decent, Gerrard MOTM? what.

Decent game, poor finishing, also hit the woodwork for the 18th time this season.

2c5134f89f4f496a9321c7f4e79653bd

Thanks for further backing my story, bro!

Consistency is something that's not familiar within the FA.

Honestly, I believe we should wait with Carroll until Gerrard is fully fit.

Carroll played really well after Gerrard came on. Just needs a bit of target practice.

Thanks for further backing my story, bro!

Consistency is something that's not familiar within the FA.

No problem. I wasn't arguing against consistency, bro.

Just cute how you post a picture of Suarez being victimised but miss out one of the most blatant incidents of the same calibre involving your captain.

The FA's case, in short, was as follows. In the goalmouth, Mr Evra and Mr Suarez spoke to each other in Spanish. Mr Evra asked Mr Suarez why he had kicked him, referring to the foul five minutes previously. Mr Suarez replied "Porque tu eres negro", meaning "Because you are black". Mr Evra then said to Mr Suarez “say it to me again, I’m going to punchyou”. Mr Suarez replied "No hablo con los negros", meaning "I don't speak to blacks". Mr
Evra continued by saying that he now thought he was going to punch Mr Suarez. Mr Suarez replied "Dale, negro, negro, negro", which meant "okay, blackie, blackie, blackie". As Mr Suarez said this, he reached out to touch Mr Evra's arm, gesturing at his skin. Mr Kuyt then intervened. When the referee blew his whistle and called the players over to him shortly after the exchanges in the goalmouth, Mr Evra said to the referee "ref, ref, he
just called me a ******* black".

Back