The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Lol @ the link posted above.. Certainly made me laugh.

How is Suarez the best striker in the prem? He barely scores, the likes of Rooney, RvP and Aguero are better. I am ******* (sorry) annoyed about nothing but biased fans everywhere!

And no, if you can only reply with "Lollzzz hezzz zhitszzz" or "lol you fakez fanzz" don't bother.

What the fudge are you talking about...? :S

I would like to say this is comming from a unbias point of view but Perriera plays for Uruguay lol.

Ranting about fans (My Facebook newsfeed is seriously filled with it), who keep saying that Suarez is the best striker in the Prem, or even in the world, etc, etc. Obviously only because he plays for Liverpool.

Point being; I am annoyed that there are no fans from any team that can see things in an un-biased kind of way.

Ranting about fans (My Facebook newsfeed is seriously filled with it), who keep saying that Suarez is the best striker in the Prem, or even in the world, etc, etc. Obviously only because he plays for Liverpool.

Point being; I am annoyed that there are no fans from any team that can see things in an un-biased kind of way.

Though I agree he's not the best in the Prem at the moment (yet though), he's incredibly gifted and can wreak havoc when among defenders

Though I agree he's not the best in the Prem at the moment (yet though), he's incredibly gifted and can wreak havoc when among defenders

People seem to misunderstand me, hence the abuse I got on Twitter. I'm not saying Suarez is bad. I'm just saying he isn't the best. He has the potential to be the best, but he isn't yet.

...and you base that on the fact that your buddies are biased?

Generalise much?

...and you base that on the fact that your buddies are biased?

Generalise much?

I base it on the fact that 99% of any football fans I see either on Twitter or on Facebook are biased.

What do you expect? It is impossible to be impartial on a subject you feel passionate about.

And, besides, in the world of football it's near impossible to find somebody completely "unbiased" and those that are probably just don't care.

Also, I agree people say retarded things. I do wonder what is wrong with some of the Liverpool fans on facebook, I imagine it's the same for most clubs though. And generally it is chavs or foreigners that leave stupid comments so it's kind of understandable

Last edited:
Also, I agree people say retarded things. I do wonder what is wrong with some of the Liverpool fans on facebook, I imagine it's the same for most clubs though. And generally it is chavs or foreigners that leave stupid comments so it's kind of understandable

It's certainly the same for Everton, that much you can be sure of.

What do you expect? It is impossible to be impartial on a subject you feel passionate about.

And, besides, in the world of football it's near impossible to find somebody completely "unbiased" and those that are probably just don't care.

Yep, its the same all round. For every **** who posted abuse about Evra, I can find you an equally scummy United "fan" who laughs about Hillsborough. Internet warriors and all that.

Can anyone recommend me a really good training schedule for both youth and senior players??

Back