The Liverpool Thread

Heck of a lot of speculation going on what is pure conjecture at the minute with nothing from Edwards or the club.

But regardless, the succession plan with Julian Ward bumped under him last year should ensure any transition would be pretty seamless regardless ‘IF’ Michael moves on with his career.

As brilliant a figurehead as he’s been, right at the very top of his profession, the main thing in place is the performance driven/ data analytics system he’s headed up installing that has enabled us to bring in the top talent we have to fit what we do perfectly. And lead to the success we’ve experienced and I’ve no doubt will continue to experience in the coming years. A system that has been put in place to not being reliant on an any 1 individual.

Framework and structure. The analytical system is the key to it all.

Worst kept secret of the past few weeks. Jordan boxed for another 4 years.

Superb news. Already up there with Hansen, Hughes and Souness, I’ve NO doubt he’ll go down as the clubs greatest ever leader of men when he hangs it up.

Absolutely picture perfect LFC Captain on and off the pitch. Superb footballer and an even better human being.

Absolute privilege to have this man leading our shared passion and representing the City with such humble dignity.

Just need them to decide when they will announce Mo now for the full set of tying down the best spine of proven winners in World football for the foreseeable and their prime years.

I sincerely hope both Jordan and Milner are retained after their playing careers in a coaching capacity if they so desire.

NO better example of just what it takes to succeed at the highest level, and the highest standards we demand on and off the pitch from everyone connected to L’pool FC, could those two pass on day-to-day.

@dilakh2

Unless something dramatic happens in the next 7 and half hours, I owe you an apology. Kind of. For misleading you.

I’ve been telling you to get ready to party for your main man as soon as we opened up a non-HG slot as I believed we had an agreement for Saul boxed with Atleti. So an educated guess said he was who we were sitting on. Seemingly he’s priced himself out of any move for the same reason Atleti are desperate to off-load him. A silly mad wage.

Seemingly that ‘educated guess’ wasn’t that educated! 🤦‍♂️My bad on that one. Soz.

I would pay a LOT of money for this to be true just to tip the fuckwits on twitter etc over the edge! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1630432966287.png

Wont lie slightly disappointed that we didn't get a versatile attacker over the line but jesus how childish are the fans online tonight. For the first time in forever we have secured actual stars of the game during their prime at Liverpool but no thats not enough. Give your heads a wobble ffs.

Wont lie slightly disappointed that we didn't get a versatile attacker over the line but jesus how childish are the fans online tonight. For the first time in forever we have secured actual stars of the game during their prime at Liverpool but no thats not enough. Give your heads a wobble ffs.
Modern fans mate. Always want bright new signings

So basically, Alisson and Fabulous are banned for not travelling to a game that they wouldn't have been able to play in any way and was abandoned for the very reasons they didn't travel in the first place. Have I missed anything?

I'm half expecting Naby to be banned too for initially not knowing there was going to be a coup and then having the temerity to leave during it!

**** Brazil. **** FIFA. **** UEFA. And **** the Tories!!!!!