The Liverpool Thread

What Norwich tweet?

What are you referring to mate? Anything I posted on Norwich is in this thread.

Oj, right, I know exactly what you're referring to. The Block 306 lad skitting them. Has that been pulled?

I'm probably going to regret asking given your mad previous but what relevance does this have again?

Oj, right, I know exactly what you're referring to. The Block 306 lad skitting them. Has that been pulled?

I'm probably going to regret asking given your mad previous but what relevance does this have again?
You reposted a tweet that called Norwich fans a bunch of bird finger fu*****' and I am mad? With a laughing emoji. You and your tribalism.

Last edited:
You reposted a tweet that called Norwich fans a bunch of bird finger fu*****' and I am mad? With a laughing emoji. You and your tribalism.

Mate, seriously.

Not finding the funny side is sound. Feel free to nark about that. But taking it completely out of context and relating it to me pulling L'pool fans on homophobic chanting ....... Seriously.

Last edited:
Jordan Henderson will soon sign his contract extension with Liverpool. He’s discussing final details and clauses with the club - then everything will be completed. All parties confident.
🔴
#LFC New deal will be until June 2024, approved by Liverpool - as per @David_Ornstein.

If only this lad was a difference-making player.

OptaJoe

@OptaJoe

·
18h

48 - Virgil van Dijk has now made 48 Premier League appearances for Liverpool at Anfield, losing none of those games (W43 D5); only Lee Sharpe played more home games for one club in the competition without losing any of them (59 with Manchester United). Charm. #LIVBUR

If only the Egyptian wasn't such a greedy btard and we had a WC 10 running games from RB.

OptaJoe

@OptaJoe

·
19h

33 - Most Premier League assists since the start of the 2018-19 campaign; 34 - Kevin De Bruyne 33 - Trent Alexander-Arnold 30 - Andrew Robertson 26 - Son Heung-Min 25 - Mo Salah Deliverers. #LIVBUR

d ...... better call ____!

paul joyce

@_pauljoyce

·
33m

Liverpool have agreed a fee of £9.5m with Lyon for Xherdan Shaqiri. Initial bid was around £4m

FINALLY, a non-HG slot freed up. Now to bring in ____, or whomever else they've been sat on.

'Nothing to see here. Just Klopp narking again' according to ******** pundits and the even bigger gobshites all over SM who run with their B/S.

Right from the opening KO this violent ***** was going on along with the overt time waisting. Please, PLEASE let this be the year Burnley F off never to be seen from again! Horrible, horrible set of ***** Dyche revels in there.

*Bonus of Virgil and his iffy passing ability that apparently is now commonplace among CH's.

This happened to Kota in particular 2 or 3 times. Seemingly Dean left his cards at home.

They continue to be this generation's Wimbledon. In an age where that's no longer acceptable.

Last edited:
I see we've blocked Mo from going away with Egypt the upcoming ridiculous International break and probably will do the South American players if they are called up too this week.

Is right L'pool. You can see more and clubs stopping more and more players leaving.

Clubs have more than a legit right to be cautious when they could lose players for far longer than the break with quarantine rules.

If International football wants to continue through an ongoing pandemic, this is the tradeoff

I wantef A.Madrid soo badly. Want us to thump them home and away. **** them and their **** manager and terrible football. Yes I'm still salty lol.

I wantef A.Madrid soo badly. Want us to thump them home and away. **** them and their **** manager and terrible football. Yes I'm still salty lol.

Under normal circumstances that would have been the best group we've ever had bar none!

But these aren't normal circumstances. ☹️

Milan is straight off the table as there's a 5-day quarantine upon arrival even if you're fully vaccinated. Italy or Austria was the very last Country I wanted. 🤬

And UEFA could still take Madrid and Porto off too if they finally make a ******* decision on whether they are banning away fans or not!

Just in limbo with a waiting game now.

Liverpool manager Klopp: “Cristiano Ronaldo to Man City? I watch that like a football supporter actually. Let’s see what happens. If other clubs can do things for this, it's not a business for the future - it is for now and immediately - some clubs work like that”.
🇵🇹
#LFC #MCFC

Sun cracking the flags. Proper Elsemere Ports and sunnies day. Glorious day to remind Chelsea just how far they still need to go to reach the very top level. And the rest of the Country who have madly forgotten through last season's recency bias, just how great a side this gang of historical Reds still are.

We respect them. They had the best season of any side in Europe last year lest we forget by winning the biggest prize of all. Then doubling down on that with the SC earlier this month. Not often do we get to welcome the European Champions to Anfield who aren't dressed in red. But with our own fully healthy squad of proven winners once more, backed by something money just can't buy, an absolutely wild and rocking Anfield, fearing them is the very last thing we do as has been madly made out by the mediots this week.

I think that combination will have us swarming all over them for another 2/3 goal victory for a group on a serious mission like 2019/20.

But it's set up to be a really special early PL encounter regardless between what I firmly believe will be two of the top three sides in the Country come next May. I couldn't wait to be back in a full ground last week. I'm positively hoping in excitement for this one to show off the arl' place and all her power in full force once more. It's been TOO long!

Talking of the crowd, my one other main wish today is for NO singing of a song that NO longer has a place in our songbook. Hopefully, after the manager sadly having to speak out to validate the gay community's feelings, everyone will take heed and show we are the fanbase who's a cut above that we pertain to be.

Up the 9 from 9 Reds!

Last edited: