The Liverpool Thread

I know, but you could have gotten something better (Maybe not english) for that kind of money. Or even 2 quality players. Liverpool isn't Chelsea or Man City (No Offence) who pay really high amount of money on one player. But what's done is done, i think he'll be great with Suarez.

On deadline day?

I think Liverpool may sneak into the top 4

were they belong

as you cant beat Anfeild rocking on a CL night

Being realistic i cant see us making top 4 this season :( I just dont see us picking up 7/8 poinths more than Chelsea or City in the last few games. :(
We will be back next year though :)

The reason i asked about the seedings is because when i win it on fm 6th place get the spot,not the runner up. But im not taking fm for granted and it may be a problem with the game.

Hoping you boys get top 4, the real top 4 Chelsea Utd Arsenal 'Pool will the be back! Dont want these new teams city and spurs there! (K)

I agree Top 4 is an exclusive club

No New Members allowed ;)

i hope we sign a left back and two good wingers in the summer

you will see a better liverpool next season

On deadline day?
Well, like i said before, they needed a striker fast, so i understand why they did it.. But i still think it's too much money. But there wasn't really much time left for negotiation.

I dont think they would want to sell either but if there as stuck for cash as i believe i think he will go if an offer comes in. Will be either us or United that go for him and back up would be Coentrao for whoever misses out.

---------- Post added at 05:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

what about criscrito from Genoa?

Kenny really wants a wing back that caan dribble up the field and whip a sweet cross in for Carroll,dont think Citrisco fits the bill....

what about criscrito from Genoa?

Criscito would be a good signing, as he is still young.. Might be stupid, but what about Ziegler, who Liverpool were rumored after, when Woy still was Manager? Never seen him play, so idk if he's good or not.

If Baines joined United though he would be 2nd choice to Evra

i dont think he wants to be on the bench every game

what wingers would you like us to sign in the summer
id like us two sign Eljero Elia and Alexis Sanchez

Sanchez would be a quality signing, but Udinese want £30 mill for him. Idk if Kenny is willing to give them that much. Elia was good at the World Cup, but haven't really heard of him since. He's out in the cold at HSV. Might be another flop, like babel was (Still sad that we sold him)

what wingers would you like us to sign in the summer
id like us two sign Eljero Elia and Alexis Sanchez

Sanchez=Walcott 2.0
Elia=Prefers United.

Arda Turan for me. He wants to join, and he kicks ***. Wouldn't cost the world.

I think Adam Johnson and Elia would be good signings as they have the pace and crossing ability to set up suarez and carroll

We still got Kuyt, he's still pretty good for the next season or two. So it's mainly the Right Wing we need to strengthen IMO.

Elia said he would welcome a move to Anfield just to leave HSV.