The Liverpool Thread

Yes we payed to much for Carroll, but Chelsea Payed to much for Torres, so it adds up, i'am sure he will come good and it gives us what we need when facing low reputation clubs in the league.

YNWA

Sanchez=Walcott 2.0
Elia=Prefers United.

Arda Turan for me. He wants to join, and he kicks ***. Wouldn't cost the world.

I hope you were joking about Sanchez. He is absolutely fantastic player. No where comparable to Walcott. He is not hit and run as fast as you can type of player. With all the pace he beats his man with the pace and he is very good in the final third.

The reason Udinesi are playing so well this year is because of him and Di Natale. Both are excellent players

I just hope Sanchez joins United, if not some other Spanish or Italian team as i don't want to see him tear apart our defense twice a year. :(

I hope you were joking about Sanchez. He is absolutely fantastic player. No where comparable to Walcott. He is not hit and run as fast as you can type of player. With all the pace he beats his man with the pace and he is very good in the final third.

The reason Udinesi are playing so well this year is because of him and Di Natale. Both are excellent players

I just hope Sanchez joins United, if not some other Spanish or Italian team as i don't want to see him tear apart our defense twice a year. :(

I agree.

Sanchez is a complete ******* machine. I would absolutely love him playing on the wing for us. A really amazing player.

I agree.

Sanchez is a complete ******* machine. I would absolutely love him playing on the wing for us. A really amazing player.

Check the Serie A thread. I have posted league table for this year. Udinesi have 33 points out of possible 39. Sanchez and Di Natale have played so well in this period. Pity that Udinesi coach didn't start Sanchez in the first half of the season.

And i hope no English club sign him if not for United.

Check the Serie A thread. I have posted league table for this year. Udinesi have 33 points out of possible 39. Sanchez and Di Natale have played so well in this period. Pity that Udinesi coach didn't start Sanchez in the first half of the season.

And i hope no English club sign him if not for United.

Definitely, Sanchez has been a phenomenon this season, he had a very good world cup and he has just progressed from there. I really hope we get Eden Hazard, but if not him then Sanchez all day long.

Definitely, Sanchez has been a phenomenon this season, he had a very good world cup and he has just progressed from there. I really hope we get Eden Hazard, but if not him then Sanchez all day long.

I think that both will want Champions league football... So you can get someone like Routeledge. ;)

I think that both will want Champions league football... So you can get someone like Routeledge. ;)

Hazard wants first team football. So you never know ;)

I live in hope :( So just to prepare me for the disappointment, I've signed Hazard on FM.

Hazard wants first team football. So you never know ;)

I live in hope :( So just to prepare me for the disappointment, I've signed Hazard on FM.

It is alright dude, there is always N'Zogbia.

Last edited:
I think we probably did pay too much for Carroll but we needed a striker fast with the position that Torres left us in the **** head. I honestly believe that Carroll will be awesome for us but it probably wont happen until next season. With him and Suarez upfront we could have one of the best strike forces in the Premier League next season.
I cant express enough how much we need King Kenny to stay on as manager but I'm pleased that the owners have gone about it in the right way, 'The Liverpool Way'. The difference Kenny has made has been astounding and with a few more players brought in next season (love to see Charlie Adam, Ashley Young, Matt Jarvis & a decent left back)we can hopefully get back into the top 4.
I have seen the stories about Leighton Baines and i think he would be a really good signing for us but i dont think we have a hope in **** of signing him. He is one of their best players and Moyes wont let him leave to play for a rival, especially us.

Heres a few of todays headlines.

Liverpool monitoring the new Rooney
The club is monitoring 20-year-old Norwegian striker Marcus Pedersen, according to a report on TribalFootball.com.

Pedersen has been called "Norway's answer to Wayne Rooney" on imscouting.com, which describes him as "a fast striker with a good technique, which enables him to make dangerous penetrative runs with the ball at his feet. The front man also has a hammer of a right foot and is a real threat to goal from outside the box. Recently, Pedersen has also used his powerful shot to develop a dangerous free kick, another weapon to his armory."
"I think I have taken the right step in my career: Norway, then Holland and eventually England," he told the website.

Chase for Adam heats up
It looks to be a forgone conclusion that the former Rangers star will be leaving Blackpool this summer, whether or not they win their own battle to avoid relegation.

Both Liverpool and Spurs are reported to have had transfer deadline day moves for Adam turned down in January, thought to be around the £9m mark, and both are expected to make renewed efforts to sign the player in the summer.
Kenny Dalglish was at Ewood Park to watch Adam score twice in a 2-2 draw on his return from suspension against Blackburn on Saturday, as was Spurs' chief scout Ian Bloomfield.
And it is now set to come down to a summer battle between the pair to land the player.

Reds chase Gago
Liverpool, Tottenham and Everton are battling to secure the signature of Real Madrid midfielder Fernando Gago.
The Argentine midfielder has failed to command a regular first-team place at the Bernabeu since Jose Mourinho took charge of the club.
Gago still has two years left on his contract, but he is expected to be sold during the summer with Real Madrid looking for at least £10m.
Reports in Spain suggest that Liverpool are the favourites to land his signature, but both Harry Redknapp and David Moyes are also monitoring his progress and there could be a bidding war at the end of the season between the three clubs.

Also reports on Leighton Baines rumour on the clubs official website.

It'd be great summer business, signing:
Firstly, Kenny
Izaguirre/Enrique
Matt Jarvis (pace, and good quality crosses)
Gervinho (Lille)
Charlie Adam (Kenny definately wants him, if Blackpool go down, we'll be able to get him cut price. And I'd say he'd love to come here, with Kenny as the manager and fellow Scot)
Gary Cahill/Shawcross/Phil Jones
And perhaps a couple of young players to bleed through.

Im really praying we get Sanchez aswell, he is a quality wide man and would love to see him whip crosses in for Carroll :)

If we manage to get Sanchez or Hazard, that would mean L'pool would get one of the best prospect in the world but not for some insane price of course. If Udinese want something like 30m for Sanchez, I'd rather L'pool didn't buy him, what with the FFP and all. I also saw something about expanding Anfield; that would be great. Better revenue.

If Hazard signs, could Anfield become the 'Garden of Eden'?

Okay, I'll leave :(

I hope we get Baines hes a top left back and has good delivery for carroll i think Charlie Adam will come to and would like to see us going for two top wingers Hazard Sanchez even Young

I hope we get Baines hes a top left back and has good delivery for carroll i think Charlie Adam will come to and would like to see us going for two top wingers Hazard Sanchez even Young

Albrighton > Young.

Just imagine Albrighton's crosses with Carroll in the box.

It seem to be some rumours here about Liverpool being interested in Xabi Prieto (Real Sociedad).

I don't really know the guy, but he seems to be a good winger.
In fact, a spanish guy in another forum said the same: "just imagine Prieto's crosses with Carroll there to head them".