The Liverpool Thread

Isn't it poetic that after Chelsea stopped you from winning it in 2015 they hand it to you now?

Isn't it poetic that after Chelsea stopped you from winning it in 2015 they hand it to you now?

Not quite sure how you get 'handed' a title you're TWENTY-THREE points clear of mate, but regardless .....

'CAMPIONE, CAMPIONE, CAMPIONE LIVERPOOL!'

105977988_3340520256012665_5186910661527424047_n.jpg

Never was invested so much into this season. Probably work and university took too much out of me. Also the season was set and done too early + my concentration was one league down more.

? But congrats, you deserve it with every player who gave their all and fans who sang every song. ?

Now Leeds to do the same. Two clubs that fans dont want to see winning trophies taking both leagues.

A ******* second night of the irresponsible ****** making us all look like proper *****. A fire on the balcony the Liver building FFS!

I just give up. Really taking the shine off what should be unadulterated elation.

Unconfirmed reports someone was stabbed last night.

Utterly shameful scenes the past 36 hours or so from the final whistle at Chelsea that have made us all look like complete and utter low life ****s.

Again, the minority have completely taken the shine off what should have been one of the best times we've had in years for me.

Irresponsible, uncalled for, and totally inexcusable.

As much as it was sadly inevitable people would be out after a title win, it all totally P all over the manager too and his brilliant statement on football's return to stay off the streets and we'll all party together when it's safe to do so down the line.

Congrats on the title win, by far & away the best team in world football at the moment. But here's to another 30 years....???

Ta la. Appreciated.

And agreed. Here's to another 30-years. You're nearly a third in already. ;)

The football club has finally condemned the carnage-

Not often I'm completely embarrassed and ashamed to be a Scouser and a Liverpool fan. And you shouldn't be as you know you and most everyone else you know are real decent people along with the majority here. You can't account for the actions of others and can only do the right thing by yourself and your family. But the past 36 hours or so since the final whistle the Chelsea game has just played into outsider's hands and reinforced the stereotype they still have of us. Making us all look like low life _____ in the process.

From the final whistle at Chelsea, a minority have been completely irresponsible, despicable and totally inexcusable. Yesterday was a like a F England away game. In their own City. Just horrible, feral scum you can’t begin to excuse in any way, shape or form.

Not how I expected to be entering the weekend on what should be one of the biggest highs we've had the past three decades.

Last edited:
Weird response from the local police, how do they not set up some kind of force near Anfield to at least prevent people from forming a large group.

Weird response from the local police, how do they not set up some kind of force near Anfield to at least prevent people from forming a large group.

Chippy **** has said the council apparently doesn't have the power to either prevent gatherings or move people on.

The Police on the other hand ..... seems they were trying a standoffish approach to prevent increasing anything which backfired on them spectacularly.

I see the bizzies have got 2 lads. One for serious assault and the other being the horrible lil’ rat who’s given me the most shame and embarrassment through a few days of heaps of it. The absolute low life shithouse who caused damage to the Liver Building.

Talking of horrible rats, Sky’s been bombarded with calls for them to sack Carragher again after he defied all pleas to be out Friday.

Talking of, as we're back tonight-

L'pool to lick the Blues 4 or 5.

Hopefully, after completely ignoring and ******* all over Jürgen's last spot on message that should have gone without saying, the irresponsible idiots among our number, not least th absolute low life scum who desecrated their own City Friday and embarrassed the living **** out of us all, will heed his latest spot on plea and condemnation-