The Local Team Thread

My Havant & Waterlooville beat Swansea 4-2 and took the lead at the Kop end twice but they lost 5-2:'(
I reckon they could get a draw now because Liverpool are not that good now also beat Notts County

Watching a game between them this season,I guess,must have been pretty hard.Especialy at the New Den.

lol not really but i did watch Milwall vs West Ham which West Ham won 3-1 which was pretty annoying to watch because waned to support both teams and ended up supporting West Ham (the closer team to me)

lol not really but i did watch Milwall vs West Ham which West Ham won 3-1 which was pretty annoying to watch because waned to support both teams and ended up supporting West Ham (the closer team to me)

Isn't that the one where the fans ran onto the pitch?

(Knew it from the South African prank call (H))

Durham City were the worst club in England last year, getting relegated from the Unibond League with absolutely no points :'(

I would... however we are probubly the most famous non-league team in the world so i don't need to :)

Bishop Auckland were the most famous non-league team, till it all went **** up:(.

Grand total of 52 trophies, including 10 FA Amateur Cup wins

Famous players -
Warren Bradley
Bob Hardisty
Michael Nelson
Seamus O'Connell
Bob Paisley
Harry Sharratt
Jeff Smith

We may even get our new stadium this year, 1,994 seats, average attendance of around 250

Athlone Town FC
Oldest Club in Ireland
Held A.C Milan to a 0-0 draw once and missed a peno:(
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athlone_Town_F.C.

Athlone are rich with history alright but gone a bit **** over the last few years. Recently witnessed the Youths beat them 2-1 and there were like 9 Athlone fans in the corner of the stand but fair ***** to them they never stopped singing all match even though they were getting a thumping.

Couldnt have said it better myself but heres a go:
We.Are.****.
did beat cork city though:)

I'd brag about my local team, but there is not much to brag about.

average attendance:)
i enjoy playing as them on fm each year,local club or not :)

lol! Fair play to the 9 of em for travelling to Wexford with their drum and banners and singing like mad tho!

My local team level 9 Romsey Town FC went every home game this season and a few away games. The most intresting thing this season was being drawn against Aldershot Town (league 2) in the Hampshire Senior Cup away at their ground. A few of us from Romsey went up and it was a great night even though we got thrashed 7-0 :( but we did hit the post!

Sloboda Tuzla was founded in 1919, we played 7 cup finals in 15 years all lost:'(, Sloboda Plays in PL BiH that´s first tier of Bosnian League and we are in First League conutiniously for 47 years.

Sloboda Tuzla was founded in 1919, we played 7 cup finals in 15 years all lost:'(, Sloboda Plays in PL BiH that´s first tier of Bosnian League and we are in First League conutiniously for 47 years.

Good to see someone else supporting their local side above any foreign clubs! YOUTHS TIL I DIE!