The Looking For a Net Game Thread

Yeah we are join our league. EPL any team. we're not playing at the moment but will later on. Go on Hamachi:

Network: Big_FM11Game
Password: footballmanager

how m8 my 1st time here sorry

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

wat time do ye usually play at?

Anybody starting new game

anybody starting new game, invite me. i am available to play most times of the week.. i play prem league,, any number of players.. lets play

Himachi details..

Network: Prem 2011

Password: 123456789

Only experienced players please!

just joined hamachi but i think you went offline as i was about to join the game in FM

just joined hamachi but i think you went offline as i was about to join the game in FM

Join my game?

Hamachi: Big_FM11Game

We playing now and just in pre-season, 3 people playing.
EPL league only.

looking for an EPL network game havent been in one for a while, which is the best atm, or just being set up??
looking for evening and weekend play

I'm designing a game, and it's FPS fluxuates between 60 and 90 and I can't figure out why, my solution would be to cap the frame rate so that it never goes above a certain amount, and my math can remain true
question is how do I do it?

Just looking for 1 more player so message me and ill message you the hamachi details cheers!

Looking for an EPL game, I usually (if not always) play as Wolves

Join our Network!

Hamachi: Big_FM11Game

-Just in pre-season
-5 people playing this network game.
-Any teams in EPL.
-Everyday between 3PM-7PM (UK Time (GMT+0).
-Teams taken are Newcastle,Sunderland,Chelsea,Tottenham,Aston Villa.

*Network play newbie*

Name/Username: sarahneave (Sarah Neave.. :p)

Email: [email protected]

How Large a Game do you want (number of players): I would love a large database but I'm not too bothered. My computer can handle a lot.

What Leagues: Any

Times: I can fit around everyone else - I have an almost free schedule, but I am on holiday from the 8th to the 13th of this month.

I have never played a network game before but I have average experience of FM :) I have played since 09, but I'm not a pro, just an average player :)

PS: I am on steam so my game is up to date. If you want you can add me on there, my name is "a baby millionaire" (without quotes obviously :)).