The Looking For a Net Game Thread

*Network play newbie*

Name/Username: sarahneave (Sarah Neave.. :p)

Email: [email protected]

How Large a Game do you want (number of players): I would love a large database but I'm not too bothered. My computer can handle a lot.

What Leagues: Any

Times: I can fit around everyone else - I have an almost free schedule, but I am on holiday from the 8th to the 13th of this month.

I have never played a network game before but I have average experience of FM :) I have played since 09, but I'm not a pro, just an average player :)

PS: I am on steam so my game is up to date. If you want you can add me on there, my name is "a baby millionaire" (without quotes obviously :)).

Just join our network, but you gotta be very committed though.

Name/Username: Ben / KGBKramer

Email: dukey77777 |at| gmail |dot| com

How Large a Game do you want (number of players): any number

What Leagues: Prefer EPL but any league is good

Times: Any is good, I'm available mostly in afternoons/evenings but all day weekends, and may be changing time zones soon

looking to set up an epl.
dis will be my 1st time hosting a game but i have been playin football manager for 4to5 years.. not going for a strict set times coz like me, im sure ye all have social lives.. we will discuss times between us and decide from day to day.. if i get enough interest i would like to start tomorrow!

Name/Username:silv3rf0xx

Email:[email protected]
How Large a Game do you want (number of players): dont care

What Leagues: dont mind but prefer england,france,germany,italy,spain

im currently out of work so always available more or less im on steam too under silv3rf0xx which i find is the best way to communicate

Last edited:
name Harry

email [email protected]

number of players any

league any

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

i will get involved if u want or need people? let me know. im free for about 9 weeks now

Name/Username: TICA. lool dont ask me why.

Email: isit really needed ?

How Large a Game do you want (number of players): Not to bothered as long as its active!

What Leagues: Dont mind what league/leagues.

I can play when ever really. Just finished Uni for the summer and want to play some serious FM! :)

Name/Username: bludfreak

Email: n/a

How Large a Game do you want (number of players): dont mind

What Leagues: dont mind

Last edited:
Name - FootballFan2000
Email - n/a
How Large a Game do you want (number of players) - Don't Mind
What Leagues - Don't Mind

Name/Username: georgeous1992

How Large a Game do you want (number of players): as big as possible

What Leagues: dont mind but preferably the premier league

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

i am available to play most days after 6pm

Name/Username: Callumhodge

How Large a Game do you want (number of players): Dont mind

What Leagues: Dont mind

Available whenever, im a student :)