Way to go Al. You've done a fantastic job there. Keep up the good work

does anybody no "nursemorph" do u no any good keeprs, and you no wen ever i try and sign a player on loan it says only 4 domestic loans under the age of 23 i get that but i only have 2 players that are on loan and every time i try and sign a player on loan it dunt let me.

Well done mate ive tried keeping luton achieved that just but then the side all wanted to leave so i had no choice really. Keep up the good work and it will pay off.

does anybody no "nursemorph" do u no any good keeprs, and you no wen ever i try and sign a player on loan it says only 4 domestic loans under the age of 23 i get that but i only have 2 players that are on loan and every time i try and sign a player on loan it dunt let me.

Has the player already been on loan that season? Domestic players are only allowed a total of 3 months short term loan or something if I remember off hand. I can't check cos I'm at the end of the season on my game. When you go to the offer screen, check under where it says about the 4 players and there's usually a bit about a 3 month thing. That may be why

Yep I had that problem because Mick Harford decided to bring in loans at the start of that season (I think) but anyway, thats why we can't bring in loans for Luton. I settled for Dean Brill last season but this season I've brought in Adam Bogdan in on loan.

right this sounds very good i will start a luton one now
what are the better recommened players first season?

well ive started one with luton 9.3 and played 4 won 4, i would recommend randolph from charlton on loan good solid keeper, o'leary from swansea, peter gilbert from sheff wed, seyfo soley and james chester from man u

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:10 PM ----------

update played round about 12 game won 10 and drew 2, i think, but im on -7 points now and bournemouth are on 0 points and rotherham are on 2 points, i will keep luton up.

Im playing with Luton on the original version. Finished the first season comfortably above the relegation zone. During the summer transfer window I came across Hamilton Ricard! Snapped him up straight away. So far in february hes scored 26 in 30 appearances despite being 36. Not seen anyone else mention his name on here but would reccomend him, even if only for 1 season.

hi

hi bigal 24
gr8 job
what is the name of the skin that you are using?
cheers

The skin is called 'three'

im luton, and after 40 games won nearly all of them and im in the playoffs, im 7th in the league, and im not messing, i would upload a picture, but i dont know how to do it, this is in the same season as luton got -30 points, how goooddd is that.

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

and by the way i havent used any cheats wat so ever, i never cheat anyway sooo ahahahahahahahahahahah we are going up we are going up

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

im in my FIRST SEASON ASWELL

Well played mate, a few screenies of team and table would be nice, alt+f9 on the picture to take the screenshot then it saves to fm09; screenshots.

I am in my first season with Luton, Played a game in the League and lost 6-0 to Watford in the carling cup. I now sit 29 points behind and have no great players, io have attempted to get alot of United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Everton etc. kids on loan but im struggling because the board won't let me pay more than £0-300 on wages per person. Any ideas? I Haven't even gone for the big youngsters e.g. Vela, Simpson, Di Santo, Welbeck. Just average youngsters! Please, anybody that was a success at Luton, HELP!

I tried this earlier today, just couldnt get into it. It seemed like a great idea too

I have started a game as Luton, I really need a striker! I have restarted 2 times in an attempt to get different/more effective players but it hasn't worked. I really don't know what to do, whatever tactic i try never works! i've had 442 4231 433 541 451 41212. I just really don't what to do, any help?

Stick with a simple 4-4-2 as it provides the most balance, have arrows from your wingers going forward (if you have a couple of speedy wingers even better), stick the sliding bar the attacking side of the middle and see if your best 11 can work with that. As Braintree i had one striker selected as a target man and used him as a focal point for crosses or through balls depending on who was playing that day, i had a couple of slow strikers who were tall and a couple of speedy ones that were better running onto balls. Anyway i know how frustrating it can be when you cant seem to win games but keep at it and see what your *** Manager says about improving your team, my guy is a bit of a pain as he is also one of my players but he has picked a couple of good players out for me to fill gaps. Any other help I can give just ask.

Strikers wise, I have Danny Hockton, Dean Windass, Carl Cort, Colin Larkin, Sean Paul Marna, Simon Thomas (on loan from Crystal Palace) maybe have a see if any of those work for you.

Would you be able to get a screenshot of these please? I would download it but i don't want to as it's a family pc etc.

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Sorry about the post just before!

Thanks lpooltillidie, i've put offers in for a couple of those strikers and im gonna stick to a 442. I also recommened Carl Magnay, young CB from chelsea.
I also got Tachinnardi on a free which is good for luton.

This is my third crack at Luton and in the past i've had Chelski and West Ham as my parent clubs and they haven't sent me a thing. Is there anyway of making them send me a few players?

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Has anybody checked out Robbie Fowlers stats!?

As a liverpool fan ive been trying to sign Robbie since day one, im hoping if i get high enough in the league structure i can get him to come to play his last days with Braintree, he still is a great player :)

My two parent clubs so far have been Crystal Palace and QPR, in a season and a half Crystal Palace didnt send me one player, i had to go to them direct and ask to loan a player (Simon Thomas) who i had for a season long loan for nothing (they paid his wages) and then I switched to QPR and they immediately sent me an 18 year old goalkeeper on loan till the end of the season (which was 4 games lol)

So i think you can go about it one of two ways, wait for them to send players to you or go direct to them and pick one or two players from their reserves and ask to loan them.

Keep going mate im o n my luton season aswell and struggling to bang any goals in and the 4-3-3 isnt working lolol