The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3

Artisan.

First, thanks for an awesome base of a tactic. Playing with the original and Jassar's and TheDude's as well in rotation.
I am finding huge success with this tactic, and I'll happily send up some screenshots once I've played 2 seasons.
Your OP does also have some great info, but there is still one small thing I'd like to ask of you - and possible Jassar & TheDude if it is possible.

PPM's ...Any specific ones you find works great in certain positions for this tactic? Any I should try and focus/learn onto my players in those positions?

If PPM's have been mentioned, I must admit that I I tried reading through the thread, but lost interest when I ran into post after post from Benelu. LOL

Hey guys, does anyone have the screenshots for team and player instructions and formation for thedude's tweak? I'm trying to copy this onto my PS VITA save.

Cheers! :D

I tried scrolling through to see if anyone has addressed this already but there's too many pages lol, so anyway, is there any specific pitch size required for optimal performance? I'm playing as Inter and there's about 5 different field size options, ranging from default narrow (115 L x 60 W) to maximum (125 L x 82 W). Just wondering if wider would be better for the wingbacks or if it doesn't matter at all.

I've found that this tactic, regardless of version doesnt work very well in Scandinavian leagues. (Denmark, Sweden & Norway)
Not sure what the cause to this is.
And I've also found after extensive testing, that this tactic is very good 65-70% of the time, and the rest it faulters a bit against certain strategies or tactics that the AI use.

This is by no means a badgering of the tactic - I do hope that it gets better, or the owner continues his great work and continues to produce better tactics.

Personally I'm still biased towards Steaton's Invincible 4-2-3-1.

Hey guys, does anyone have the screenshots for team and player instructions and formation for thedude's tweak? I'm trying to copy this onto my PS VITA save.

Cheers! :D

Im on Vita version too, team instructions are on original post and think i saw someone say there are no player instructions in this tactic

Does anyone have a list of PPM's for the tac?

Wanyama,How did you keep the tactic fresh

it is a great tactic but once the AI clicks it on,it starts getting beat

yea, so, pretty much, ****!!!!!!! this game! cant score, cant keep clean sheet, hernandez + diego costa on top, mata + rooney behind, how can i go wroooong????????????????????????????????????????????

**** this waste of time bullshit game!!!!!!!

yea, so, pretty much, ****!!!!!!! this game! cant score, cant keep clean sheet, hernandez + diego costa on top, mata + rooney behind, how can i go wroooong????????????????????????????????????????????

**** this waste of time bullshit game!!!!!!!

If it'll make you feel, better, get FMRTE or the InGame Editor. No one should judge you for that.

I sue it for little things here and there. I figure, hey I paid for the game, I play how I want (pretty much how I treat any game provided that it isn't MP). :)

Im on Vita version too, team instructions are on original post and think i saw someone say there are no player instructions in this tactic
Cheers mate. Ok cool. Will port then if there are no PIs. :D

I'm curious, what do you alter with FMRTE to bring some balance to the game? I always change the injury proneness to 1 for my squad.
A lot of the times it's mainly tactics preparation. I like to tinker A LOT and want to see how it works within the current game world.

Sometimes I'll pick a random regen from a usually non-powerful football country (e.g. NZ, Phillippines, etc) and give them wonderkid status, and see how they fare in the world. :)

Well i have to do something because i simply cant enjoy the game at all at the moment! I meen, why does it have to be so advanced!?

Im a little bit impatient, ok, i like to run through the season fast and dont spend 1 hour on each game. I try to set up a tactic that i like ( tryed to set up man United like i think Louis Van gaal will play ), 4-3-3, ive even spent time on reading up on how he sets up his tactics and i use player roles that match the players of man United, bring in 2-3 new players and sell 2-3 that wont fit the roles, or arent good enough. I keep it simple regarding player/team instructions etc and i use teamtalks and training wich is widely tested by forum users etc.. But i just WONT work!!!

My strikers cant score, i cant keep clean sheets, its like my oposition needs 2 shots on my goal and they score every time!!! I have more posession, more CCC, more shots etc but cant get the ball in the net!!! I dont get one single attacking player more than 7.00 average rating!

Even when i try the tactics that people release on here, i cant get it right. Ive tested most of the "best" ones, people go undefeated with these tactics for crying out load, but for me, it doesent work!

The game is simply to advanced and it doesent suit players like me anymore, and i think there are many in this categorie. People who just want to build a good team with good players, set up a decent tactic for home games and one for away games. Not to win every game but to do well and be exited! Thats it!

Ive been thinking, is it difficult to do well with Man United the first season? because lets be honest, they didnt do to well in the 2013/14 season. They have a poor squad and most of Moyes coaching staff isnt great. Are people having success with man United in FM 14??

Yea, i dont know, i guess my posts belong in the "vent your frustrations" post but i dont think many read them : )

Sorry for the drama, just had to get it out! Im completely lost at the moment! Deleting the game is imenent!

Last edited:
This is best tactic in FM14 by a distance IMOBit disapointed MR L & W4NKER haven't made tweaked versions and released them.

Goal you used every tactic on here in the last week so why not just test all versions and decide for yourself.

finally , Artisan still the best . Thedude tweak is good too but concede too much :) Almost no clean sheet . In my opnion :
Artisan - > Jassar - > Thedude - > Nezza