The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3

My Rangers in UCL:

original tactic. (H)

Last edited:
mate i couldn't win the premier league with my southampton but i won uefa cup with your tactic. in the second season. i load your tactic in the 2nd season. i tried so much tactic but this is the best so far, thank you for your contribition.

but i wonder what should i do with this individual training? do you have any recommendations? and what about the % percentage of the training. is %30 match training is enough? i must win the premier league this season and only thing i couldn't solve is the training itself.

mate i couldn't win the premier league with my southampton but i won uefa cup with your tactic. in the second season. i load your tactic in the 2nd season. i tried so much tactic but this is the best so far, thank you for your contribition.

but i wonder what should i do with this individual training? do you have any recommendations? and what about the % percentage of the training. is %30 match training is enough? i must win the premier league this season and only thing i couldn't solve is the training itself.

Train the players to the position they play. So train defenders as ball playing defenders etc. Match training should only be 1 day before the match so 2 clicks from the right. 50% focus is fine. Also general training should be left on balanced - high or very high if you don't get too many injuries

Hey,

I'm currently tryin' to create a 4-2-2-2 myself but currently I'm not too successful, so I want to use your tactic.
Unfortunately, I don't have players that fit the Poacher role :S
Might it be possible to replace them with an AF and a CF (Or at least one of the two poachers with either an AF or a CF)? If yes, what Player instructions would you give them?

Thank you!

Hello to all ,

First of all i want to say a BIG thanks to artisan for this tactic .

I Have made some changes to thedude tweek tactic .

The idea was Barcelona formation with Neymar (IF) and Alexis (W) .

View attachment 386905

Won everything with Barca .... and i having great results right now with Fulham (just to test the solid defence) .

If someone want to test my changes here is the tactic :

View attachment 386904

Thx again to artisan and thedude ....

Ps. Artisan sorry for no asking you ...but i dont know how to send you pm .

currently testing the dude tweak with altay which a 3rd division team in turkey,played against 2nd team in league,result impressive (6)

Last edited:
This tactic is still the best for me. Completely unstoppable!

I think you should train your team based on the players you have

I am using thias tactic for almost 2 seasons with Santos, have to say, I am dominating in South America. Won 2 Paulista championships with no problem, on the verge of winning 2nd consecutive Brasileirao with no problem, won Copa Libertadores almost with no problem...and also Brazilian Cup. So in other words...won every competition so far. There comes a streak of games, where my team hardly scores, but the defence is unstoppable. Great tactic for Brazilian league

I'm a bit late to the party on this tactic, so just wondering which tweak people find to be the best for them, without me having to scroll through 80 pages ;)

What team's would this tactic be most suitable ... I don't particularly want to go Barca or Man City

The best tactic for 14.3 hands down. Played my 2nd season with Real Sociedad and won the treble after a first season without silverware. Left the Basque country and became the boss of Uruguay. Impressive start with them as well with 10% fluidity. Beat Ireland away 2-0, beat Colombia 3-1 at home(Should have been 6-1, but Cavani fluffed 3 sitters) and drew 0-0 against Brazil away.
Keep 'em comin, Artisan!!!