The Make Money Make Money Make Money Money Tip

really like the look of your FM skin in post #16 which one is it and is it possible to use with instant result in normal mode not classic?
thanks.

side question: do instant result really good? it is not reputation/form based when deciding who will win?

Done the pentagon challenge first, then started the champions league challenge which I will finish later. Used instant result for last few seasons, same results but speeds the game up a lot

Doesn't FMC only let you load 3 nations though? :S

It looks like this, and I think it has an instant result button FMC Skin For Football Manager 2013: Download

Yea I use that one on the full game. There are a few skins now with the instant result button added. Just google it.

side question: do instant result really good? it is not reputation/form based when deciding who will win?
I don't notice much of a difference when using instant result. It operates different to holidaying the game. The only difference is when you get a red card the assistant might not make a sub or he will sub off the wrong player. But overall it is a very good feature and one of the main reasons I bought FM13

I have an Ajax save where I usually just rely on youth team players so I will run an experiment on that. Signing players on bosmans and selling them quickly.

Players arriving on a Bosman:

View attachment 369902
View attachment 369903
View attachment 369904
View attachment 369905
These four were given slightly above normal bonuses (It increases your chances of signing him as better clubs than Ajax were after them). I'll post back in a years time when I plan to sell them all.

The system works very well. Have a Man Utd save in 2022 with around £900m in the bank (screenshot later)
View attachment 370318View attachment 370320View attachment 370319
View attachment 370317
4 bosman signings sold 12 months later for a total of £55.75m

Another example of making money using this.

View attachment 375849

Have signed 6 players on frees for next season so I'll post up how they get on. Some I'll keep, some I'll sell.