The Managerial Challenge. FIRST CHALLENGE UP!

I got him on a free. I'm in March so he might still be at his old club.

ok

I'm i the only to have gone madly over my wage budjet

I'm extremely satisfied with the form of my team.. Five games played, four wins and a draw..including SuperCup.
I've beaten Rosenborg twice xD..
And to those looking for a striker, I signed Kim Ojo, he's free.. he's doing pretty well..

how did you beta them twice on the same day??

how did you beta them twice on the same day??

they are on different days it's just that he took the screenshot on different days, if you look at teh actual match then there is the date in the top right corner.

buy rocky lecaj he his awesome and he is only 20!!!!

Won the Super Cup after a 5-4 penalty win :) also had a man sent off in the 107th minute so was quite fortunate to hold on for that little bit longer

im about to start, might be good to play in a leauge i dont know

I'm gonna join this is that's okay - I do have a similar issue to another poster whereby the cooler/heat sink on my laptop has a few issues so I might be a few saves over.

Kader Toure cant score to save his life but has 4 assists so at least he gd 4 sumting

All who have said they will join I will add you to the leader board.

PLEASE READ: Ensure to submit your entries when you have completed the season, post the screen shots of the challenges complete in one post. Due to it being popular, PLEASE ADD UP YOUR POINTS AND POST THEM AT THE TOP OF YOUR ENTRY, I will go over these to see if the points are correct, just saves me adding up each and everyone. Thankyou.

---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

Rosenborg who?

2lkv2qb.png

Sulsey, I'm not on the leaderboard but joined earlier. Just to remind you :)