The Managerial Challenge. FIRST CHALLENGE UP!

Sulsey

Reaction score
The Managerial Challenge. SECOND CHALLENGE UP!

2s1b2n6.jpg

The Concept

SECOND CHALLENGE ON PAGE 9

I will be setting a variety of challenges every fortnight that will test your managerial skills. Can you handle the difference in league rules? Can you adapt to the Ukrainian Second Division?

The challenges that I decide upon could be anything from the EPL to the Serbian Third Division. Not only this, they could involve you to take charge for a whole season or the last few months.

The time limit of a fortnight is in place as it may be too much or not enough. Will you be quick enough to scout some quality players and finish a season in time? Will you dwell in the January transfer window and not leave yourself enough time to finish the season?

I will state the rules of the challenge and the allocation of points at the beginning so you know what you have to achieve. You will post the correct screen shots and I will allocate the points accordingly. Leaderboards will be created and I trust you to not cheat.

Will you be one the most successful manager on the forum?

If you would like to take part, I will add you in once you have completed a challenge and submitted your entry.

(Please note, in future, for a challenge, you may be required to download a saved game).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Participants & Leaderboard

markotemelkov - 270
The Shots - 240
georgeFC - 210
filipe_18 - 175
dyldave - 180
andybond - 125
luke797 - 115
Johnny_Barth - 95
thedoorsfan1 - 75
mvp93 - 70
rennomillo - 65
Joeere11 - 40
FulhamFTW - 20

Last edited:
Sounds good If the challenges are fun and reasonable, I'd seroiusly consider.

would be interested but cant guarantee ill play every fortnight

I might play it, and if you need any DB's for it just ask :) It could be Polish 4th Division to a new EPL club ;)

Thanks for the interest guys, first challenge should be up tomorrow, about 4ish.

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

would be interested but cant guarantee ill play every fortnight

You don't need to play every fortnight, you'll just be on less points. :)

sounds good

Cheers. I think I have got the first challenge sorted.

---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

Any more interest? Try and get people involved guys, thanks.

Doesn't seem too bad- If the challenges are fun/hard, I am interested :)

Ill give it a go if the challenges are fun :)

This isn't going to find out who the best manager on the forum is.

This isn't going to find out who the best manager on the forum is.

Catchy title, I will change when it starts, just chill.

---------- Post added at 05:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

Bump. :)