The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 232K
So in his 4 years at City he's been knocked out before the semi's and not even by Bayern, Real, Barca or Juve.

They got knocked out by Monaco, Liverpool, Spurs and Lyon.

A decade now since he even reached a final. That’s bad.

Only Spurs shouldnt have beaten us out of that lot.

So in his 4 years at City he's been knocked out before the semi's and not even by Bayern, Real, Barca or Juve.

I remember mentioning in the summer last year that after the third season Pep intense management style catches up to him and the players. Looks like its happened again.

I remember mentioning in the summer last year that after the third season Pep intense management style catches up to him and the players. Looks like its happened again.

after the 3rd season? so the one at barca in 11/12?

Hey now! Of those first 4 clubs, there's only one we look up to in Europe.

Makes it sound like they got knocked out by Everton the way you phrased that!

Talking the great German goalie and his remarkable story, a mate suggested I look up an apparently excellent doco on him on Sky's new channel which is on my to-do list.

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab

Manchester City

@ManCity

Penned for another year!

✅

Scott Carson is here to stay!

?

https://mancity.com/news/mens/scott-carson-loan-transfer-news-63733459…

?

#ManCity | http://mancity.com

Barca already saying they will take him to court. This will be fun lol popcorn ready.
Dont think this wil go like this. Stupid from their side to act like this to club and world legend. Let him go, you gave him the power for that clause so accept if you could not get your act together and support him.

Dont think this wil go like this. Stupid from their side to act like this to club and world legend. Let him go, you gave him the power for that clause so accept if you could not get your act together and support him.

Proper FM move, clear the wage bill, get some wonderkids in.