The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 231K
I wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to force him out and make it look like it was his idea. His wages are bananas.

To old and to small for the Prem ?

33 YR OLD FRAUD!!!!

EgWZabnXYAIBzNw.png

I guess no Messi to the Pl then regarding his recent interview. Barca basically holding him hostage which I dont understand as they could easily get a fee for him now instead of a free next year.

I guess no Messi to the Pl then regarding his recent interview. Barca basically holding him hostage which I dont understand as they could easily get a fee for him now instead of a free next year.

I think it's because of the timing, La Liga starts in a week. If he really wanted out he should have made a decision right after 8-2 instead of brooding for 2 weeks.

Reports in the Athletic think Barce will realise they need the cash before the window and still deal... i very much doubt it. Kouliably should be wrapped up this weekend though.