The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 232K
The 'Zinchenko' Semi Finals... #MCIPSG

Wat a performance in both legs at LB for a #10

Last edited:
Not until they understand how to spend money more evenly and find peresonalitys who match. I really cant think of a weaker mentality squad right now. They are so easily to push down and have meltdown.

*Thinks .....

Did you not see the way Utd crumbled out of the Champions League from a seemingly unlosable position against PSG and co early this season?

*Thinks .....

Did you not see the way Utd crumbled out of the Champions League from a seemingly unlosable position against PSG and co early this season?
That’s more likely leaving out DDG, Cavani, Greenwood, Pogba, Linderlof, Fred and McTominey than anything else tbh. Players like Tuanzebe, Mata, TFM all had mares. And Matic and DVB couldn’t pass wind that night.

That’s more likely leaving out DDG, Cavani, Greenwood, Pogba, Linderlof, Fred and McTominey than anything else tbh. Players like Tuanzebe, Mata, TFM all had mares. And Matic and DVB couldn’t pass wind that night.

The point being Utd are in a lot worse situation than PSG when it comes to any chance of doing anything in the CL any time soon.

As the last three group game collapse showed.

*Edit* And I'd personally have them as a big threat next season given Pochettino and Perez will have had a good 8 months of bedding in getting their philosophy across.

Last edited:
The point being Utd are in a lot worse situation the PSG when it comes to any chance of doing anything in the CL any time soon.

As the last three group games showed.
I was more pointing how easily everyone loosed their heads in PSG. If something went a bit badly it rolled on everyone and gained momentum to ruin every gameplan they might have had. The whining was crazy. Veratti should go if PSG wants any hope for success in big stage, cant have midfielder like him who is so important role in all the phases and for the team.

I was more pointing how easily everyone loosed their heads in PSG. If something went a bit badly it rolled on everyone and gained momentum to ruin every gameplan they might have had. The whining was crazy. Veratti should go if PSG wants any hope for success in big stage, cant have midfielder like him who is so important role in all the phases and for the team.
There’s definitely a mental issue in that squad. Absolutely go to **** when the later stages come and things don’t go there way a little. Doesn’t help when most the year there all on the holidays playing football in there slippers in that farmers league.

Tad respect for other leagues is appreciated. Not all leagues and teams have moneys like some. Really dont like them called like that, they have decent teams there.
They do but the gulf in quality doesn’t make it competitive at all. Unless PSG completely don’t turn up or down tools to get the manager out.

I mean Bayern are also steamrolling the league every year, but that doesn't stop them from being competitive in CL.

Manchester City are in advanced talks to extend Fernandinho’s contract for one more season, until June 2022.

🔵

#MCFC Negotiations progressing as reported by @mcgrathmike - new contract not signed or completely agreed yet, but ‘work in progress’ with his agents.

🇧🇷

#ManCity