The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 232K
That's easily over 200 Mn, unless there are players offered in exchange to Spurs. Should be an interesting summer, although Kane means that front line becomes lethal.

That's easily over 200 Mn, unless there are players offered in exchange to Spurs. Should be an interesting summer, although Kane means that front line becomes lethal.
That’s difference in Chelsea and Cities owners compared to ares unfortunately. They will spend to get the team where it should be. And our are only interested in taking out cash and doing just enough. Only hope with all the fan protests and sponsor discontent they actually put there hands in there pockets this summer.

They'd earmarked a total of 200 in Jan/Feb when the rumoured targets started coming out, CL Final and couple of trophy bonuses on that should help.

We've a few sales already in place up to about 50-100 from the CFG loans with purchase options (Herrera, Harrison, Porro, etc) and Sane was this season as well, due to being sold after june 1st in the extended season last year. Be tight be douable, Jesus will prob be the one to go i would think..

They'd earmarked a total of 200 in Jan/Feb when the rumoured targets started coming out, CL Final and couple of trophy bonuses on that should help.

We've a few sales already in place up to about 50-100 from the CFG loans with purchase options (Herrera, Harrison, Porro, etc) and Sane was this season as well, due to being sold after june 1st in the extended season last year. Be tight be douable, Jesus will prob be the one to go i would think..
I would think Sterling, in any swap to Tottenham (or otherwise, swap deals are notoriously difficult to do). More valuable, and seems to have fallen out of favour with Guardiola. Plus, there's enough backup for him on the wings. He's also been unhappy according to rumours about his reduced playing time, so that could have a factor.

Can’t see any swap deals involving any City players. As Spurs won’t want to pay the wages. Same for all that nonsense being spouted about using Martial to get Kane lol.