The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 244K
Wow. How did Aguero or Lallana not score! Unreal

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand Breathe.....

How the score was only 1-1 and not 6-6 I will never know

Think I enjoy watching Liverpool and City play, more than I enjoy United's pedestrian/by the numbers ***** we have been playing for a few seasons now.

That was an exciting game of football.

****, we should have had that at least 3-2 if not 4... ******.

****, we should have had that at least 3-2 if not 4... ******.

Great game mate. Any City fan in any doubt over Pep ..... That should both dispell those doubts and reassure you you're heading in the right direction. To perform like that after the utter low of Wednesday I can't credit City enough.

But what's with this new Milner booing ****? That lad gave everything for City and never wanted to leave. I don't know if it's a ***-for-tat 'you rip one of ours, we'll boo one of yours' thing. But Milner's the last player you lads should be narking at.

Great game mate. Any City fan in any doubt over Pep ..... That should both dispell those doubts and reassure you you're heading in the right direction. To perform like that after the utter low of Wednesday I can't credit City enough.

But what's with this new Milner booing ****? That lad gave everything for City and never wanted to leave. I don't know if it's a ***-for-tat 'you rip one of ours, we'll boo one of yours' thing. But Milner's the last player you lads should be narking at.

He wanted to leave or stay to get more games in midfield, we could gaurantee he wasn't not gonna play elsewhere, he got the most and until this season the mid spot he wanted, fair play.

I think it was to do with the quote in the week, (his current side being the best hes played in).. i doubt it'll happen again, hasnt in the previous. Solid pro James, always will be.

View attachment 100579

Again, brilliant solidarity. Appreciated.

But I put the photie up mainly as I wanted to ask you what's the name of the pub we often go in going straight up past the Asda and Academy Stadium on the right opposite the park? The Grove? (He asks like you're with us when we often go in there lol.). Never remember the name of it until I'm in it. About 10 mins from the ground. Handy if yers in the car as your straight out the 662 back the 60. Was trying to tell a blue today but couldn't remember the name.

Went Oxford Road, the Deansgate, then hopped the tram up Clayton around 2 Sunday and met some more lads in there. Always nice to be able to drink and have a decent conversation with the City lads in there without any hassle. Something that even now is just impossible anywhere near round the other shower. Utd is strictly out the way in town then a taxi up.

After all that....

• A first-team player missed a test on 1 September 2016 because the hotel address provided was no longer correct.
  • In addition, City also failed to inform the FA of an extra first-team training session on 12 July 2016,
  • while anti-doping officials were unable to test reserve players on 7 December, 2016 because six of them had been given the day off without the FA being informed.

those were the 3 reasons ffs. #drugcheats

What happened to Ihanacho? Speaking with a quite a few City fans, some that go watch there youth regular. And there saying Pep doesn't rate him.

That's always gonna be the case. It's not gonna be easy too 4 guarenteed anymore. Gotta trust him sometime. Really rate him tbh! But it's Peps first season so it's only natural he's not blooding the youth. Especially as he's been rather dissapionting considering what people where expecting.

He's only play 10 times less this season, than last. with Jesus coming in its to be expected. Kun scored a hat full early season, went off the boil. Jesus started & scored. he got injured Kun came back in and started scoring again.

There was a minor window for him to get in and score, but Peps tinkering and the team form was **** at the time.

Kelechi will be a cup player for a season again yet most likely. He'll prob get a shot once Pep has an idea of what his first XI actually is lol.

Sent him of to Rangers in my FM game.. immediate legend. :p

Last edited:
Back