The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 244K
Gabriel Jesus out for 2 months. SSN/BBC

City XI | Ederson, Walker, Otamendi, Stones, Delph, Fernandinho, Silva (c), De Bruyne, Sterling, Sane, Aguero

KDB out for none, we'll thought Puncheon did him in with the scissors tackle at the end...

City XI | Ederson, Walker, Otamendi, Stones, Delph, Fernandinho, Silva (c), De Bruyne, Sterling, Sane, Aguero

KDB out for none, we'll thought Puncheon did him in with the scissors tackle at the end...
The way some fans were going on I thought he would never play again lol.

Ffs even when your best player receives what looks a season ender, he's somehow fit to play the next match.

I give up

Ffs even when your best player receives what looks a season ender, he's somehow fit to play the next match.

I give up

Pep not even benching him with Silva back, and Bernardo/Gundogan to choose from either... to Watford at home. He must really really really hate losing.

Good. I was hoping De Bruyne be back for the 14th. That allays those fears then.

So long as Moss isn't put in charge, it should be another purist's wet dream classic.

Last edited:
Good. I was hoping De Bruyne be back for the 14th. That allays those fears then.

So long as Moss isn't put in charge, it should be another purist's wet dream classic.

[FONT=&quot]Pogba must be fuming all these City players aren't injured. #nicked[/FONT]

Pogba must be fuming all these City players aren't injured. #nicked

Tell yer what, ever since that gobshite came out with his (paraphrasing) 'fall over on a gust of wind' line, there's been some seriously bad assaults on City players gone unpunished.

Call me a cynic but I don't think that's mere coincidence.

We've been getting chopped down quite a bit over xmas. KDB taken the brunt of it.. Zaha was falling down as soon as someone went shoulder to shoulder on him...keep calm and carry on.

Hopin watford try and play some football at least.

Silva's fixing to repeat what he managed at Hull last year.

Man alive are they on a slide.

This could be a cricket score. Sane's movement, and Silvas passing is killing em.

Well that may have been interesting if Watford had been awarded the stonewall penalty they should have had injury time. Lot of complacency there from City the end and when you slacken off it's hard to pick it up again.

Netherless, another 3 points and a ridiculous 20 wins out of 22 and still unbeaten domestically. Stupendous.

We relish putting that to a serious test the 14th. Two top footballing sides the Country IMHO. Both bang in **** hot form.

Can't wait.

Last edited:
Well that may have been interesting if Watford had been awarded the stonewall penalty they should have had injury time. Lot of complacency there from City the end and when you slacken off it's hard to pick it up again.

Netherless, another 3 points and a ridiculous 20 wins out of 22 and still unbeaten domestically.

We relish putting that to a serious test the 14th. Two top footballing sides the Country IMHO. Both bang in **** hot form.

Can't wait.

and the ref gave ours on aguero. Meh scored 3, hit woodwork twice, pen each. easy day.

Off the standard season loss at Anfield, and then bang 6 past bournemouth at home... ;p

Oh, whilst I remember, Chamberlain was the best player the park again yesterday. This time mainly off the left. You've been warned.

Just saying. :P

Back