The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 244K
I didn’t think it possible but you lads even managed to make f-ing Chelsea feel embarrassed for yers with that plastic flag waiving cringe worthy ***** before KO.

Yers deserve to be out for that laughing stock alone!

And what's with City's stewards stopping Milner giving his shirt the crowd after? After stopping Pogba going over the Utd fans the end the game Sat'day?

They want fan involvement then stop something like that when there's a real connection between fans and players for F'sake! Pogba trying to celebrate a madly brilliant comeback to deny cross-City rivals winning the league against them. Milner celebrating comprehensively walloping the favourites and team that was 'supposed' to win it all in Europe to progress the semis. WTF did they think was going to happen and what F danger did they think either player was in?

Modern-day footie attitudes man. Beyond pathetic.

Just when you think the cringe could get any worse ...... Now THAT'S how to great a bus! XDXDXDXDXD

Sort yerrselves out City FFS!

https://twitter.com/CallumWright__/....com/CallumWright__/status/983769379501498368

Last edited by a moderator:
And what's with City's stewards stopping Milner giving his shirt the crowd after? After stopping Pogba going over the Utd fans the end the game Sat'day?

They want fan involvement then stop something like that when there's a real connection between fans and players for F'sake! Pogba trying to celebrate a madly brilliant comeback to deny cross-City rivals winning the league against them. Milner celebrating comprehensively walloping the favourites and team that was 'supposed' to win it all in Europe to progress the semis. WTF did they think was going to happen and what F danger did they think either player was in?

Modern-day footie attitudes man. Beyond pathetic.
They were probably scared that their own fans would kick off and wreck their council owned stadium ;)

Stones, Fernandinho and Aguero all out for Spurs match. Also said hopes Aguero is fit for the World Cup.

Last edited:
Congratulations on the well deserved title but if you post one more hashtag I'm going to pop a vein.

Congratulations, who the **** is going to stop you next season? No one even looks close. Especially with the inevitable City spend and strengthening as well.

Congratulations on the well deserved title but if you post one more hashtag I'm going to pop a vein.

Couldnt be arsed retyping. for some reason its posted all the links twice, but not the link... Doh.

Congratulations, who the **** is going to stop you next season? No one even looks close. Especially with the inevitable City spend and strengthening as well.

I don't know about 'stop.'

But the team that's taken more PL points than anyone else in 2018, (****. Than anyone since October), walloping City 3 times through that duration, who have evolved and progressed immeasurably with each passing game this year is set to give it a darn good go. |)

Wonder how they picked players for this and how many of them refused it.

This whole campaign for City for me will always be a what if. I still think they would've won the league but not run away with it like they have this season. Next season I doubt half the league will lie down and let City play them off the park. Also disagree ZZ I dont wanna sound cliche and go next year is our year bs but I agree with Scouse I think with one or two midfield additions we will be Citys main rivals for the title. Concistency has been a main problem this year and it seems we have solved that issue.

This whole campaign for City for me will always be a what if. I still think they would've won the league but not run away with it like they have this season. .....

John Moss. The whole league season turns on what he did with Sadio. A game we were getting on top in at the time. From that point, City take the confidence from that on a 16 straight record run. We took a month and a half or so to recover with Mané out for 3 games and the fella' who's name we shall no longer mention not ready to return after taking a month 'off' trying to engineer his Barcelona move. 2 key layers down and confidence knocked off the back of the 5 goal defeat.

And that's not to take away from more than worthy Champions before anyone twists that. Nor do I think City wouldn't have won the league regardless. But it's all relative as to how the entire League season played out.

You still think jumping in the air and kicking a player in the face isn't a red...

Me, your manager, most of the rest of the civilised World, and apparently the PL being as NOBODY has been punished since and there had been equally as. bad and worst offences this year.

Me, Carragher, Neville, Refs, The FA.. the Chelsea game at the bridge was the turning point.

Oh no, first waving flags, and cheering players and now this.. wonder what pointless *****, scouse will hunt down and grumble at next.

If u feel down, watch this.

[video=youtube;H18TCz_ovjs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=161&v=H18TCz_ovjs[/video]

Back