The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 240K
Be a complete joke if he's named the POTY.

But then looking at the TOTY, nottin' would surprise you.

Pep confirms @aguerosergiokun domestic season is over: "Four or five weeks. He will fight to be ready for the World Cup. He is in Barcelona. First part of rehabilitation will be there."

Chance to see Nmecha, Diaz & Foden in the run in.. :)

Pep confirms @aguerosergiokun domestic season is over: "Four or five weeks. He will fight to be ready for the World Cup. He is in Barcelona. First part of rehabilitation will be there."

Least he made team of the season for once...

Nicolas Otamendi has broken the record for the number of completed passes in a single Premier League campaign.
The City centre-back, selected in the 2017-18 PFA Team of the Year, has registered 2,902 passes, which is more than any other player has managed since data began being collected in the 2006-07 season.

It eclipses the previous best of 2,829 set by Cesc Fabregas in 2015-16.

View attachment 57847

Pep: "I don’t know how long I will be here in Manchester, but as long as I’m here, John Stones will be with us."

[FONT=&quot]Yaya Toure (51) made more passes than any other [/FONT]#WHUFC[FONT=&quot] player this afternoon. Mark Noble the highest with 46.Toure played 19 minutes. [/FONT]#MCFC

Pep on transfers: "Next season everyone starts with zero points. We need something. We need to touch something, the team. Maybe one. Maybe two. No more than that, for next year. No more."

BREAKING: @ManCity boss Pep Guardiola confirms Yaya Toure will leave the club at the end of the season. #SSN

Pep on transfers: "Next season everyone starts with zero points. We need something. We need to touch something, the team. Maybe one. Maybe two. No more than that, for next year. No more."

Only "touch" two guys from the team, they all need that pep love.

View attachment 54185
Most goals (106)
Most points (100)
Most wins (32)
Best goal difference (+79)
Biggest winning margin (+19)
Most away wins (16)
Most away points (50)