The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 232K
Twas a half arsed joke, I'd still take TAA because he offers something not many fullbacks do. Fantastic creativity and (more then a) occassional goalscoring threat.

And don't know if you noticed any United game where Old Trafford chants 'Argentina, Argentina'? They also have their fair share of England NT displease.

Wasn’t having a go at yiu mate. I was just running with it to make a general point about how F up the English way of thinking is at National team level.

Telling yer, for all the hared that can turn real ugly when we play each other, L’pool and Utd matchup as fanbases more than anyone likes to admit. The anti-England/ establishment feeling being a prime example.

Wasn’t having a go at yiu mate. I was just running with it to make a general point about how F up the English way of thinking is at National team level.
Oh I know, just needed an introduction to the rest of the statement.

Telling yer, for all the hared that can turn real ugly when we play each other, L’pool and Utd matchup as fanbases more than anyone likes to admit. The anti-England/ establishment feeling being a prime example.
Nah, you guys have smelly feet. ;)

Sound.

We relish the ongoing challenge with this ‘battle of the ages’ from the only other club that’s been on our level in the PL.

Roll on the next instalment the Thursday before Chrimbo and the best possible LC tie to return to.

Can.

Not.

WAIT!!!!!

Just logged out of World of Warships and checked the results 🤨
WTF???

Hopefully we can get something out of this today.
If I see Maguire on the team sheet, my heart will break.

Guardiola: "United are playing today as they have played their whole history. I said a few months ago that United were back. They are back. I knew it, I felt it." #MUFC

Guardiola: "When I say I think Erik [ten Hag] represents our job in the best way. His work ethic, his success at Ajax. The way they play. He deserves it, he's doing very well and it will be a good match to prove ourselves." #MUFC 

Guardiola: "They [United] are nine points behind Arsenal, we are five, four ahead of United. There are 60-63 points to play, a lot of games. They are there." #MUFC

**** poor game of football so far with the chance build up to Rashford’s chance being the only show of real quality (should’ve buried that)

Aand just as I praised the game, Bayern have completely shat themselves.