The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 232K
wouldnt have made much difference,they lost midfield completly.
You lot bypassed the midfield most of the time with long balls to Haaland. With Haaland’s hold up play improved, he could bring in KdB and Gundogan into the final 3rd pretty quickly. I don’t think Arteta anticipated that.

You lot bypassed the midfield most of the time with long balls to Haaland. With Haaland’s hold up play improved, he could bring in KdB and Gundogan into the final 3rd pretty quickly. I don’t think Arteta anticipated that.

Yeah, trust pep to hone a 3241 system perfectly for 10 games unbeaten and then just scrap it for a decider.

City are making Madrid look like schoolboys so far :)

Looking forward to FA Cup final?

Of course I am.
It's a day of entertaining football whether we win or lose?

Will you be watching your club in the FA cup final this year? (I've no idea who you support).

I like it clean. After all, I might have left Balkan, but the Balkan haven't left me. The stronger the juice the better.

It's still the same strength regardless :unsure:
I enjoy several different Irish whiskeys and bourbons over ice (Makers Mark and Bardstown being my fave).
But some people like to mix their drinks (which is ok too).

A Lithuanian guy who used to work for me once said on a work night out to another lad "You put coke in your whiskey?? Pfff I'm a man... I have it neat" :rolleyes:
Seeing as He was sooooo manly, I didn't think he'd want another man paying for his drink all night, so I cut him off and let him use his own shekels, not mine (y)

Julian Alvarez could very easily win the FA Cup, Premier League, Champions League and the World cup in a single season

It's still the same strength regardless :unsure:
I enjoy several different Irish whiskeys and bourbons over ice (Makers Mark and Bardstown being my fave).
But some people like to mix their drinks (which is ok too).

A Lithuanian guy who used to work for me once said on a work night out to another lad "You put coke in your whiskey?? Pfff I'm a man... I have it neat" :rolleyes:
Seeing as He was sooooo manly, I didn't think he'd want another man paying for his drink all night, so I cut him off and let him use his own shekels, not mine (y)
Sure it is, just like it clean.
I'd love to try some proper Irish whiskeys, but I'm cursed to have only some imports who are prob not as good as those you mentioned.

Of course I am.
It's a day of entertaining football whether we win or lose?

Will you be watching your club in the FA cup final this year? (I've no idea who you support).
Yep, gonna be a tough match, but wouldnt miss it for anything.