The Manchester United Thread

God no. This guy is always talking about us. He can go to Juve when we get vidal.

Would be rather under-whelming if Guarin is our midfield solution, lol. Italians have covered Vidal rumours twice as aggresively as British rumours, lol, highly doubt he'll leave.

Would be rather under-whelming if Guarin is our midfield solution, lol. Italians have covered Vidal rumours twice as aggresively as British rumours, lol, highly doubt he'll leave.
Guarin wont happen I don't think. Also not sure Vidal is 100% dead yet. But unlikely. Will see who comes and goes in the next couple of days.

I actually don't mind Guarin as much as everyone else seems to, when I seen him he's never looked bad, well compared to the likes of Cleverley anyway.

If Januzaj goes I'm sorry, LVG will become an enemy of mine.

I actually don't mind Guarin as much as everyone else seems to, when I seen him he's never looked bad, well compared to the likes of Cleverley anyway.

If Januzaj goes I'm sorry, LVG will become an enemy of mine.
Januzaj story is rubbish mate. Guarin is a bad influence in the dressing room from what ive heard, and a bad trainer. Really do not want, and would want wages he don't deserve ability wise.

Signing all these Argie's is like a revolution, I've always liked the look of Enzo Perez but don't really see the point because he isn't the type of CM we need, is he? Although he'd be a good squad option.

Signing all these Argie's is like a revolution, I've always liked the look of Enzo Perez but don't really see the point because he isn't the type of CM we need, is he? Although he'd be a good squad option.
Perez is more a DM/BTB high energy type, and great at breaking up attacks and driving forward. I would be happy with him! Just seen Utd highlights was some very positive signs from Di Maria and the runs players made when he had the ball.

Perez is more a DM/BTB high energy type, and great at breaking up attacks and driving forward. I would be happy with him! Just seen Utd highlights was some very positive signs from Di Maria and the runs players made when he had the ball.

I'd take him don't get me wrong, my hope of a CB is stronger though.

I'd take him don't get me wrong, my hope of a CB is stronger though.
Evans was poor yesterday. Not defending him but can clearly see he lacking match fitness. Perez I would take over De Jong and would be farly cheap think Valencia nearly signed him for like 14 euros this window. We seemed to be linked with CMs, better than no one lol.

Evans was poor yesterday. Not defending him but can clearly see he lacking match fitness. Perez I would take over De Jong and would be farly cheap think Valencia nearly signed him for like 14 euros this window. We seemed to be linked with CMs, better than no one lol.

For 14 euros sign him up ;)

Depay is some talent just watching the PSV game now. Hopw we in for him in Jan or next summer to replace Young and Valencia.

SSN just reported they could be as much as 6 players in 10 out there sources confirm.

Back