The Manchester United Thread

Thought we went after him because we were not getting Blind tbh

I thought Blind was a given all summer? All United had to do was put in a decent bid and he would come. Southampton fans would go into all-out riot mode if Schneiderlin was sold this late into the window

I've always liked Schneiderlin, but can't see them selling, sadly. Can't we give them Cleverley? Lol.

Very hard to see Southampton selling Schneiderlin unless United offer stupid money

I thought Blind was a given all summer? All United had to do was put in a decent bid and he would come. Southampton fans would go into all-out riot mode if Schneiderlin was sold this late into the window

Ajax wanted him to go next summer. It was a given that he wanted the move and would go, but not that Ajax would make it easy.

Ajax wanted him to go next summer. It was a given that he wanted the move and would go, but not that Ajax would make it easy.
Whats your feelings on any business tomorrow incoming wise? Not to fussed either way 1 more would be nice due to all the outgoings, seem to still be linked with players. Has a great window either way!

Went to Ajax stadium tour in June, I thought Blind would be signing for ManUtd so took as many pics as possible from gallery.

BwXrqJeCQAAQ8jp.jpg:large

BwXrpk4CQAET3fz.jpg:large

Whats your feelings on any business tomorrow incoming wise? Not to fussed either way 1 more would be nice due to all the outgoings, seem to still be linked with players. Has a great window either way!

With Blind now in and the squad looking to be trimmed, I'm not overly bothered. I guess I would like a CB with good leadership, but really I just want the current set of players to get fit and gel

With Blind now in and the squad looking to be trimmed, I'm not overly bothered. I guess I would like a CB with good leadership, but really I just want the current set of players to get fit and gel
Me to. Just want players fit and gelling!

Guess it's a good job we've got our inside man Ed van der Sar on the board to smooth things over.

Phil Jones could be a great leader, didn't see too much from him in previous seasons but maybe he was overshadowed by the big personalities such as Vidic and Rio. When big personalities leave someone will always step up and form what I've seen of him so far Jones has become a lot more vocal and could become a good leader.

Phil Jones could be a great leader, didn't see too much from him in previous seasons but maybe he was overshadowed by the big personalities such as Vidic and Rio. When big personalities leave someone will always step up and form what I've seen of him so far Jones has become a lot more vocal and could become a good leader.

He needs to stay fit. Wouldn't mind a nigh on unbreakable defender, someone who could play all 38 league games, and just keep churning out solid games.

Also would prefer a 4-3-3

Defense looks shaky because of lack of protection from midfield. They offer absolutely no cover at all. We can bring any CB in the world but if we don't add a good DM then we will be shaky. At least Blind signing should cover part of the problem.

Back