The Manchester United Thread

Reports in Italy saying if Roma get Rabiot today they can defo see Strootman leaving in Jan or next season. David Amoyal.

Poor guy, he's only 30billion dollars heavy now :(

That was his quoted worth in court - wife got around 2billion euros from him. But he may have lost money in ventures etc due to investment. I know he was biggest shareholder in Bank of Cyprus which went near bust last March and people's savings were halved and shareholding obliterated.

Btw, anybody else missing Mike in this thread today correcting everybody every 3 posts or is it just me?!

Btw, anybody else missing Mike in this thread today correcting everybody every 3 posts or is it just me?!
Well, I do miss Mike, he was cool. Mike. on the other hand... :P

Also, hammy can be really bad and Mata could be out for a month or two as well. If that happens, it may never fully heal again.

Don't know where Mike gets the energy. I've only returned in the last few days after a long time away (just browsed for a few days before making some posts last night) and already i feel overwhelmed.

Can't believe Falcao is on the way in. I hope his knee holds up, at least it is only a loan, suits both sides. Gives him a get out if LVG misses out on Europe, and lets us off the hook if he breaks down with another injury.

Great news Canales to Villa not gonna happen, Ballague saying club don't want to go and he don't want to leave Spain.

Manchester Evening News football reporter Rob Dawson: Photographers waiting at Manchester Airport reporting Radamel Falcao has just landed in a private jet.

Back