The Manchester United Thread

if only we got a look in for Hummels for Shinji going the other way,

can only dream..

do we need falcao?

No, but **** it its Falcao. If you get Valencia and Shaw flying with Di Maria/Rooney/Mata roaming, you wont care the middle of your def/mid is softer than a wet marshmellow. :)

You cant lose possession when the balls already in the other teams net :)

People who say we don't need Falcao are wrong tbh with the likes of Henriquez,Keane,Hernandez,Welbeck leaving and RVP possibly out we defo need a STR.

People who say we don't need Falcao are wrong tbh with the likes of Henriquez,Keane,Hernandez,Welbeck leaving and RVP possibly out we defo need a STR.

Ok, before this morning a striker wasnt a priority. Only Welbeck was told he could go..

Even with RVP injured you could still go 451/433 with Mata Rooney Maria, to give you an extra body in the middle where you defo need it, but yep post 10am this morning, you needed one in. Strange its not confirmed by man u yet though, ******* 3rd party should be banned along with a blank cost for agents.

Two words.

David Moyes

For the last time guys lets stop this revisionism with Fellaini. A LOT of the Utd fans wanted him at the time (myself included - thought he'd bring much needed energy in mid field and whenever I saw him for Everton he looked class).

Other thoughts:

1. Will be very stress unless and until Falcao is announced.
2. Anybody is worried that we ve got too many players coming in/due to our injuries situation we ve got a bunch of players not ever having played together plus a totally new system ... so we ll need too much time to get going? Not complaining Im elated by our transfer business esp if we manage to snag De Jong as well, just wondering ...

For the last time guys lets stop this revisionism with Fellaini. A LOT of the Utd fans wanted him at the time (myself included - thought he'd bring much needed energy in mid field and whenever I saw him for Everton he looked class).

Other thoughts:

1. Will be very stress unless and until Falcao is announced.
2. Anybody is worried that we ve got too many players coming in/due to our injuries situation we ve got a bunch of players not ever having played together plus a totally new system ... so we ll need too much time to get going? Not complaining Im elated by our transfer business esp if we manage to snag De Jong as well, just wondering ...
Not worred tbh we have also lost 12 players and maybe more to go.

Back