The Manchester United Thread

Welcome back to CL. I haven't missed you one bit, but England has. The more English teams the better. ******* Spain got the record for most teams in groups. **** that.

Also Herrera - what a performance.

When Memphis gets the ball, 3 guys are sprinting to close him down. Love it! :D

Holy **** that pass from Bastian.

Reminded me of Kaka to Crespo pass in 2005 CL final.

Lazio just need 1 goal.

Hope they do get it as much rather Leverkusen than Rome. (Even though Lazio would be in our pot. Thinking ahead to after Christmas.). But all Leverkusen and Lazio a man down.

Personally praying for another CSKA goal and an Astana equaliser on the night to keep those expensive, ball ache trips in the Champions League.

*Edit* 3-0 Leverkusen. Fully deserved.

Last edited:
Summary of his last 2 seasons right in that moment. Poor guy, love him, but it's time to move on for him. Too bad we can't/won't offload him.

Well that was some exceptionally good play there.

4-3-3 and Herrera is the key

LVG, take note.

They are *****, good performances from united though.

Bastian, Mermphis, Herrera and Rooney all been very good. Hernandez should not be our 2nd choice striker, deary me if rooney gets injured.

you've just signed KDB for 80 million euros rising to 88 million

Yeah but hes not a replacement for Toure, id expect him to line up AMR in place of Nasri/Navas. As much as KDB could play CM, he doesnt have the defensive side of Toures game to be the box to box replacement.

**** me, thats alot of cash...

Yeah but hes not a replacement for Toure, id expect him to line up AMR in place of Nasri/Navas. As much as KDB could play CM, he doesnt have the defensive side of Toures game to be the box to box replacement.

**** me, thats alot of cash...

Thats a **** ton of money. Should you care? Maaaybe a little, just a little bit. Very tiny bit. But then again, you got KdB who's amazing player. Hope he flops :P

Thats a **** ton of money. Should you care? Maaaybe a little, just a little bit. Very tiny bit. But then again, you got KdB who's amazing player. Hope he flops :P

They've spent some money since ffp was bottled.

Nope, couldnt give a ****. we've only really signed Sterling and KDB at a massive price, most of the rest are a bargain (ish) and with Jovetic and Dzeko off the wage bill as well. Its a great window for us, strong competition all the park.

Very good performance and we created lot of chances. Depay and Mata's pass for Rooney goals were brilliant but Bastian's pass for Herrera was pass of the match. It was unreal and there is not a hope any other United player would have picked that pass.

Great to see Rooney coming back to the form, after the first goal his overall game just improved magically. The look on his face said it all after the first goal, it was a huge lift for him. Hopefully he will continue scoring.

Hernandez was bit off today, penalty miss and easiest chance he might get this season but his movement was something I posted last game. He attacks the cross rather than stay and wait for the ball to come near him. He was the only negative today. Overall very good team performance and in complete control bar 5 mins here and there.

Back