The Manchester United Thread

It's a horrible emotion, but envious of any Utd fan in Bruge this week. 2 or 3 days in Northern Belgium would of been just the ticket this week.

Roll on Friday lunchtime.

It's a horrible emotion, but envious of any Utd fan in Brugge this week. 2 or 3 days in Northern Belgium would of been just the ticket this week.

Roll on Friday lunchtime.

Not so sure about that. The Manchester weather has followed them to Brugge.

It was about ******* time! Hopefully he'll start scoring now. But great move by Memphis.

Surprised Brugge are sitting and have started at such a slow pace. So easy to defend.

Need more initiative at home needing goals.

And as I type that goal kills the tie. Over to another game.

Surprised Brugge are sitting and have started at such a slow pace. So easy to defend.

Need more initiative at home needing goals.

And as I type that goal kills the tie. Over to another game.

Last game they were undone by the pace on the counter. Truth is, they are a pretty decent side, but ultimately there is a class gap here and they needed United to be terrible for large portions of both games to get through. United would need to be cataclysmically bad for them to make it now

Very unselfish from memphis...

He could have repeated his first goal in the 1st leg but chose to pass it to rooney: Someone who desperately needed a goal

Romero never concedes even when it seems like he took worst possible course of action. Either he's a football genius or the luckiest goalkeeper on the planet.

Romero never concedes even when it seems like he took worst possible course of action. Either he's a football genius or the luckiest goalkeeper on the planet.

he mad the right call tbf. Stay up as long as possible, stay big. Brugge blinked first

he mad the right call tbf. Stay up as long as possible, stay big. Brugge blinked first

I'm not gonna argue because my pirated stream decided to freeze so missed the replay - but from what I remember, there was another guy entering the box, so I figure goalie should aggresively attack the ball instead of standing around.

First mistake Blind has made as a CB and could easily of cost us just before half time with that striker clean through on goal. Blind was playing him onside and hadn't pushed up.

Really hope we go for Stones.

Last edited:
I'm not gonna argue because my pirated stream decided to freeze so missed the replay - but from what I remember, there was another guy entering the box, so I figure goalie should aggresively attack the ball instead of standing around.

It's a 3 on keeper, he goes out then is a square ball into a net. You have to entice the player on the ball into the shot and then close him. It should have been a goal, but its very good keeping.

Back