The Manchester United Thread

Harry McGuire looking more and more like we got absolutely rinsed I'm afraid. Everyone says how good Ole's signings have been.... AWB can't cross his legs going forward.

I personally do not see how we can let this go on much longer. Especially when Arsenal might go for poch.
They are good players, just misused.... Problem more relays in the system. AWB would be amazing in system like Mou is trying in Spurs, RB is like attacking winger while LB stays behind more and makes like a back 3.
But strange to see Leichcester being stronger in the back after Harry leaving.

Harry McGuire looking more and more like we got absolutely rinsed I'm afraid. Everyone says how good Ole's signings have been.... AWB can't cross his legs going forward.

I personally do not see how we can let this go on much longer. Especially when Arsenal might go for poch.
Both have been good signings no doubt! What has Maguire done to make you think we have been rinsed. He’s not really been to blame for any of the goals. Nearly all our problems are from having absolutely nothing in the middle of the park and this insistence on playing 4231 with said ***** midfield

They are good players, just misused.... Problem more relays in the system. AWB would be amazing in system like Mou is trying in Spurs, RB is like attacking winger while LB stays behind more and makes like a back 3.
But strange to see Leichcester being stronger in the back after Harry leaving.
Exactly. AWB is a defence beast said this before we signed in fact way before that he’s limited going forward! And Ole playing Maguire with Lindelöf is suicidal both have no pace really and get caught out covering for each other. Bring in Tuanzebe or Bailly it will be completely different

Arsenal won’t get Poch not a chance in ****. They won’t invest like he likes or anywhere near what he likes. Plus they won’t pay out his clause which he will lose if he joins another club before next season.

You lot got outplayed by United and Aston Villa and think there is a shot for a trophy or Europe competition?
It's happened before with teams who have played worse so why not. Knockout competitions don't always end up with the best team winning so anything could happen.

That's a load of bollox PR by Woody yet again, go and look at the top clubs in other leagues like Atletico. They get plenty of deals done most windows, including last summer when they signed half a dozen first team players.

This club is going no where fast when he says in this same article that the reason to justify giving under performing players like Jones long term contracts is because if we don't 'it puts the club at risk'.

This guy is a joke right now.... he literally said a few seasons ago " We're Manchester United, we can do what other clubs can't in the market".

The reason they aren't sacking Solskjaer is to save face because they know they've ****** up again with an appointment and will drag it out as long as possible to try get something out of it. But doesn't matter if we sacrifice another ****** season, right? Possibly going to miss out on good managers as well like Poch and Allegri just to try and save face over Solskjaer. Unless they change their tune any time soon.

DON'T HIRE THE DIRECTOR OF FOOTBALL WILL YOU ED WOODWARD? HEAVEN FORBID THAT MIGHT HELP.

How do you guys feel you are up to Spurs? Jose coming to Old Trafford, this will be interesting watch.

How do you guys feel you are up to Spurs? Jose coming to Old Trafford, this will be interesting watch.
Expecting a ***** watch tbh. Mourinho will Mourinho and pragmatise the **** out of it. We will struggle to break them down and they will try to hit us on the break.

Spurs will most likely sit deep and play on the counter meaning long balls to Lucas moura would will probably be instructed to target either shaw/Williams.
Have you really played that much differently....?

Seeing currently Spurs having most possession and having double-digit shots with 30-40% of them on target is not bad. They have beend playing well and their defense has been the only bad thing so I dont think they will risk sitting only deep.

Martial injured will miss the Spurs game and likely miss City. SSN.

If it is true that Ole is going to ****** 3 at the back again, I seriously do question what the **** is he doing?

Any time we come up against a half good team, like ****** Sheff Utd, he resorts to a formation that we're not even any good at.

If it is true that Ole is going to ****** 3 at the back again, I seriously do question what the **** is he doing?

Any time we come up against a half good team, like ****** Sheff Utd, he resorts to a formation that we're not even any good at.

If played right, it might be only way to counter Spurs Kane and Alli. You dont have the midfield to control it over them with 2at the back.