The Manchester United Thread

We have been absolutely woeful but yet still fluke a goal, Villa are like Sheff Utd in first half last week, they should be at least 2 or 3 up.

That's abysmal defending.

Another reason to bin Solskjaer I'm afraid, this is his defence and we keep conceding silly goals. Can't remember our last clean sheet if I'm honest, someone will correct me.

Yeah, a draw at home to Aston Villa is unacceptable. This is after resting the squad midweek mind you. IMO, OGS is under some serious pressure now.

Board is clueless, manager is clueless, match made in heaven. Total waste of a season. Vanjagl calling me negative but I said from day one that this appointment was wrong. Go back and look if you don't believe me folks. Sentimental appointment based on a manager bounce.

Yeah, a draw at home to Aston Villa is unacceptable. This is after resting the squad midweek mind you. IMO, OGS is under some serious pressure now.
Yeah very disappointing today! He won’t get much more time especially with results like that at OT. Squad wise he doesn’t have much choice but the insistence on 4231 is ******* me off. Needs to hold on a desperately hope he gets Pogba and Mctominay back and get some players in jan. Top 4 looks a long way off but he can salvage the season by winning a cup or 2 and hope from Jan onwards things turn around. If not he will be gone imo.

[B]Derek Bowler[/B]‏Verified account @BowlerDerek
FollowFollow @BowlerDerek
More
Unai Emery’s win rate at Arsenal was 49 percent. Sacked! Mauricio Pochettino’s was 54.3 at Spurs. Sacked! Ole Gunnar Solskjær’s win rate stands at 27.3 percent “but we’re getting better every week.” Right... #MUNAVL

This does not take account his caretaker games so it is headline to push the narrative. His winrate should be near same or bit below from Emery.

You lot got outplayed by United and Aston Villa and think there is a shot for a trophy or Europe competition?

Harry McGuire looking more and more like we got absolutely rinsed I'm afraid. Everyone says how good Ole's signings have been.... AWB can't cross his legs going forward.

I personally do not see how we can let this go on much longer. Especially when Arsenal might go for poch.