The Manchester United Thread

Ole was clueless after we missed those first 3 great chances. But the players themselves should be embarrassed

If Ole says anything about being unlucky I will smash my TV. Yes we should of scored them chances but after that it was a horror show

Martial is a ****** liability, he'll never be a reliable no.9.... reminds me of that half-arsed Oil personalty I just can't stand most of the time.
As ive been saying for ages he's Nani MK II. Got great potential but after 5 years in the team he's still nowhere near consistent enough in any position he plays in. One good game in 10 it seems. At this level and a club this big that is just nowhere near good enough.

It won’t fix to much. But we best get some players in this window to try and see if we can drag something from this season. And hopefully just changes the mood a bit around the club. I’m absolutely gutted and angry atm

Poch coming in now would be a waste. The club are better off getting him ready for the pre season and hopefully change things up stairs before he takes over. If not it will be rinse and repeat

Call Poch and ask him what players does he want for Summer.