The Manchester United Thread

Least no bullshit from Ole today! Rightly so simply no way to spin that *****. ****** right it wasn’t good enough and ****** right you should take responsibility

Genuinely not trying to take the p!ss here, but as a Liverpool fan, this is exactly like looking back to ourselves in like 2010-2013.. Baffling how Man United are in this situation. The blame has to be shared everyone associated with making decisions at the club should be criticized. I prayed that Ole would get the job from Day 1 as this was inevitable, but now, a new manager doesn't fix everything, United need to strip everything down and start over again tbh

Missed the game yesterday and all this. ****, morning work coffee already is done only on United news and still juicy stuff to read.
Ole post match:

Ole seems to be FMd. But **** i miss Wood.
1579763349183.png

I think this will end with United throwing that money in for Bruno and life goes on.

Lmao, rejected by Inter for a loan to get Vecino.... thank god... he's *****. But then again this just shows us how well we plan with all our scouts and best thing we come up with is him.
Don’t the scouts are the problem it’s the players available. But this guy is absolute donkey sack!

I know one thing Ole must be worried after seeing the dreaded “we back and fully support him” news this morning. That’s usually a sign you have a week or 2 tops before the chopping block is ready. Same happened with Poch, Emery

Ole saying that atleast 5th palce is still good, but **** the table is neck in neck. 4 points between 5th and 14th.
View attachment 479271

This season has been strange. It's hard to fathom a team with 34 points from 23 games in 5th. The league outside of Liverpool have been ridiculously poor this season.

Liverpool are in a league of their own atm

CBJ going out on loan today. Won’t play for the club again and won’t be offered a new contract before his current one expires this Summer.

Not surprising to hear any of the Glazers, Woodward, Judge not being at the match last night. They know it’s turning and what’s gonna be coming at a lot of home games now.

Solskjaer feels that six more signings are required - a full back, two central midfielders, a No 10, a striker and a winger. The club have promised him that funds are available. #mufc [James DuckerTimes]

Also says that Mctominay is ahead of ahead of schedule.

Solskjaer feels that six more signings are required - a full back, two central midfielders, a No 10, a striker and a winger. The club have promised him that funds are available. #mufc [James DuckerTimes]

Also says that Mctominay is ahead of ahead of schedule.
They say money is available but they still want to haggle for every last penny for incoming targets and think they can set ridiculous prices for players they want to get rid of, which speaks much more of where the owners and more to the point Woodward's priorities lie.

They say money is available but they still want to haggle for every last penny for incoming targets and think they can set ridiculous prices for players they want to get rid of, which speaks much more of where the owners and more to the point Woodward's priorities lie.
While I agree with the first. Don’t agree with the second. We usually let our players go cheap

09:57KEY EVENT
Lindelof injury update
“Victor will be available again,” Solskjaer told MUTV.
He’s recovered it’s one more to chose from. That’s good and I don’t think anyone suffered any bad injuries, no, in midweek.”

10:03
Bailly latest and pitch concerns
Eric has had a couple of behind closed doors games here.
The pitch is not great but that’s the same for both of us and the players just have to be focused, ready, there are divots everywhere. This generation coming through with astroturf and nice pitches get lazier in the heads.
Eric is one of team who’s more prepared for that pitch. Everyone’s got to be focused with the bounce of the ball.

10:04
Transfer latest
It is stretched but we’re getting players back after the break as well, so we will be better off for the break.
We’re still working on a couple things so let’s see if the club get it over the line