The Manchester United Thread

Seems like Matic is fine

Confirmed Manchester United squad members as spotted by MEN photographers.

De Gea, Romero, Grant; Wan-Bissaka, Dalot, Bailly, Lindelof, Maguire, Jones, Shaw, Williams; Fred, Gomes, Pereira, Matic, Lingard, Mata, James; Chong, Martial, Greenwood.

What I like most about this signing other than the obvious and our other recent signings for this matter, is that he's clearly a player with the right personality and mentality to come here and actually want to play for us. We seem to have gone away from that signing star player mould regardless of personality or what incentive they have for coming to United.

The way United have been playing this season anything is possible...

I don't expect anything but a KO tbh. Guardiola pretty much read OGS' tactics to the T at OT and set city up to neutralize our threat on the counter. When you neutralize our counter attacking threat, we have no plan B.

Rashford also sort of spear heads our counter attacks so again, I don't expect anything from this match. City will probably win 2-0

Read this comment on Redcafe ;)

Got to laugh at the outrage from the scousers. Shocked and disgusted about some Utd fans throwing a couple of flares at an empty building but lobbing flares, bottles and other missiles at a moving Man City bus with dozens of passengers is just a bit of harmless banter.

Your City line-up for tonight!

XI | Bravo, Walker, Rodrigo, Otamendi, Cancelo, Gundogan, Mahrez, De Bruyne (C), Bernardo, Sterling, Aguero.

SUBS | Ederson, Stones, G Jesus, Zinchenko, D Silva, Foden, Garcia.

Don't have much hope for this match.
Will watch it until I get bored... Then go do something more interesting.

De Gea vs City so far, probably his best game by a mile this season and we're 15 minutes in. This formation is **** and just running around chasing shadows at the moment. Could be 2 or 3 down easily....

How the **** do City get away with so many fouls and no yellow cards that was a ****** lunge ffs!!

Matic you beauty ?