The Manchester United Thread

Fecking **** some Utd fans are delusional. Now defending what happened to Woodward’s house with flares. By saying Neil Ashton and some of his journo friends are behind it all and were the ones involved in it all ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

It is a disgrace, complaining vocally at matches is one thing (that is to be expected) but to take matters into your own hands and targeting the individual and his family is unacceptable on many levels. Anyone who thinks otherwise is as ToD says delusional. Yes the man has proven to be totally out of his depth where the football side of the club is concerned but it does not mean he, his family and the neighbours need to suffer such actions by low life scum.

Just before the mass walk out on Saturday, might even stop it now. .... how convenient...... 1) How do they know that they are even genuine United fans and not just some hooligans (edit: apparently they were wearing scarves with United fan on..... ok..........)? 2) Just convenient that they were not even there during the attack anyway? He hasn't been in the country for for a week or more due to holiday. Most people know this as he hasn't been attending the last few games.

-------

Not saying I support it but something just seems fishy about this... ever since Ashton has been appointed as PR to Woodward, there has been agenda against United fans. Just look at the articles who are defending him after the chants in the matches et.

The club statement was a load of bollox too " While everyone has a right to express an opinion".... you've literally been banning fans for singing Glazer Out chants in the stadium.

This is just the start boys, strap in.

Last edited:
Just before the mass walk out on Saturday, might even stop it now. .... how convenient...... 1) How do they know that they are even genuine United fans and not just some hooligans (edit: apparently they were wearing scarves with United fan on..... ok..........)? 2) Just convenient that they were not even there during the attack anyway? He hasn't been in the country for for a week or more due to holiday. Most people know this as he hasn't been attending the last few games.

-------

Not saying I support it but something just seems fishy about this... ever since Ashton has been appointed as PR to Woodward, there has been agenda against United fans. Just look at the articles who are defending him after the chants in the matches et.

The club statement was a load of bollox too " While everyone has a right to express an opinion".... you've literally been banning fans for singing Glazer Out chants in the stadium.

This is just the start boys, strap in.
Wtaf Zz this is pretty ******* bad even for you! You actually believe this has all been driven by Ashton to get sympathy for Woodward ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

It is a disgrace, complaining vocally at matches is one thing (that is to be expected) but to take matters into your own hands and targeting the individual and his family is unacceptable on many levels. Anyone who thinks otherwise is as ToD says delusional. Yes the man has proven to be totally out of his depth where the football side of the club is concerned but it does not mean he, his family and the neighbours need to suffer such actions by low life scum.
I honestly am dumbfounded! Some fans defending this and now blaming the media to justify it. Some very sick fecking people out there

His wife and kids must of been terrified

None of them were there, they have been away for week or more on vacation. I'm not defending it but it's just perfect timing right? No one there during the attack, loads of angry fans going to walk out on the next game. Lets garner some sympathy and support for Woodward while we can.

Sure it may seem far-fetched, but trust me in the modern world, nothing is. You have Donald Trump coming out saying weeks ago no US Soldiers were injured when Iran retaliated with a bombing on their airbase. Now the Pentagon is saying at least 50 suffered injuries and the figure gradually increasing by the day.

None of them were there, they have been away for week or more on vacation. I'm not defending it but it's just perfect timing right? No one there during the attack, loads of angry fans going to walk out on the next game. Lets garner some sympathy and support for Woodward while we can.

Sure it may seem far-fetched, but trust me in the modern world, nothing is. You have Donald Trump coming out saying weeks ago no US Soldiers were injured when Iran retaliated with a bombing on their airbase. Now the Pentagon is saying at least 50 suffered injuries and the figure gradually increasing by the day.
Peach and Stoney saying just Woodward has gone away while attending to some business at the same time. Even if they were all not there it’s still ****** bang out of order.

So your saying Ed has slipped someone a dodgy one to vandalise his property for sympathy votes. Cool ??

I’m glad mods on red cafe are banning people for this stupid thought of process and actually condoning this act. And I hope they find out who it is and happy the club will dish out life time bans.

I personally think Ashton is a smug kiss ****. All this and these clowns have done have give Journo ammo in Ed’s defence. And will likely have an adverse effect on near future protests.

Bang on post except singing about ‘cutting him up/ burning him/ killing him’ is equally as low life scum and shouldn’t be being sung. Just can’t imagine the ***** who put the words together and thought it would be a good idea? Let alone anyone joining in singing it.

There’s ways and means to protest and stooping this low isn’t one of them in any way, shape or form.

.....This is just the start boys, strap in.

If this is ‘just the start’, it’s not just on the pitch and within the football club that everything’s gone to utter ****.

To actually let your hatred for Woodward overcome you and try condone this with some mad conspiracy theory ..... SERIOUSLY z?

We are on a role ladies and gentlemen :p

Simon Peach

@SimonPeach
As per @Iandennisbbc, Southend goalkeeper Nathan Bishop is set for a dream move to #MUFC. The 20-year-old will be part of the development squad. Bishop played for England Under-20s at last summer's Toulon tournament

If this is ‘just the start’, it’s not just on the pitch and within the football club that everything’s gone to utter ****.

To actually let your hatred for Woodward overcome you and try condone this with some mad conspiracy theory ..... SERIOUSLY z?

When I say it's just the start, I mean of the toxicity and tension that has been building amongst the fanbase for months now towards Woodward particularly that has got aggressive mores than it was.

I do not support this type of behaviour, but at the same time...... Woodward is a corrupt businessman who has been facilitating owners who have took LOTS of money out of this club. Which is ultimately taking money from the fans who generate much of the income.

Now what I'm saying is, you can't honestly tell me that this is that surprising? United fanbase is that big it was always going to happen unfortunately. 30 or so hooligans doing this is not a representation of the real United fan who will voice their discontent in other ways.

If we think this is bad.... boy.... Woodward would have had much worse at most other clubs especially some foreign ultra clubs. But I do fear this is not the end of it, but I do want the fans to continue in the stadium to protest as much as possible against this regime. They are corrupt.

The conspiracy theory is far-fetched as I mentioned.... but the timing does seem odd considering he wasn't there and there is a mass walk out staged for Saturday 58th minute. Why even give him a chance of some sympathy? But like I say as it appears genuine, they are hooligans not actual United fans in my eyes. They don't represent the majority of football fans here.Police took longer than the paps to get there.

The s*n broke this story a couple of hours before the police was there..... Neil Ashton is mates with Neil Custis. Just putting it out there.... I still find it all a bit odd. But don't condone it for the record once again.

How was The S*n there so fast?

Last edited:
.....Now what I'm saying is, you can't honestly tell me that this is that surprising? United fanbase is that big it was always going to happen unfortunately. 30 or so hooligans doing this is not a representation of the real United fan who will voice their discontent in other ways.

If we think this is bad.... boy.... Woodward would have had much worse at most other clubs especially some foreign ultra clubs. .....

Are you genuinely asking that question? SERIOUSLY?!!!!!

Yes, it’s surprising. There is absolutely NO reason/ justification for that cause of action. EVER! Simple human decency should tell you that without the question having to be asked.

We were taken to the brink of administration under Hicks and Gillet. And waged our own campaign of marches/ stay behinds/ rallies/ using the press et al to eventually drive them out of the club. But never once would anyone have degenerated to that. Or even proposed such a cause of action. The same way nobody would ever have dreamed about chanting about ‘cutting up and killing’ them. Let alone actually singing it en masse! Which is what a SIZEABLE proportion of Utds support in recent matches have sunk to doing. That’s the lowest of the low and TOTALLY inexcusable. How the club and Police haven’t lashed them all out is mind blowing.

And justifying it by saying absolute scum in other Country’s would do worse is frankly jaw dropping mate. You’re slamming it on the one hand and then looking for ways for it to be acceptable on the other. You’ve only to take a quick mooch around social media to see many Utd fans doing the same and calling anyone offended snowflakes or worse as they’ve been justifiably driven to this to protect the club. (In their F up, delusional heads.). Do you honestly sympathise and agree/ understand with the F up POV mate? Asking as it leads back to your original question of it not being surprising.

Thera NO excuse for that level of disgraceful behaviour, either last night, at the match, or at any other time.

I never realised until last night they’ve done away (pun intended) with away goals too in the LC.

So any 2 goal margin Utd win would take it straight to penalty’s.

Bang on post except singing about ‘cutting him up/ burning him/ killing him’ is equally as low life scum and shouldn’t be being sung. Just can’t imagine the ***** who put the words together and thought it would be a good idea? Let alone anyone joining in singing it.

There’s ways and means to protest and stooping this low isn’t one of them in any way, shape or form.
The person who probably thought up those words was probably a member of the same scum who think it is acceptable to terrorise someone's house. As for the idiots who join in with such 'songs' if they get identified and banned from matches it serves them right.

Are you genuinely asking that question? SERIOUSLY?!!!!!

Yes, it’s surprising. There is absolutely NO reason/ justification for that cause of action. EVER! Simple human decency should tell you that without the question having to be asked.

We were taken to the brink of administration under Hicks and Gillet. And waged our own campaign of marches/ stay behinds/ rallies/ using the press et al to eventually drive them out of the club. But never once would anyone have degenerated to that. Or even proposed such a cause of action. The same way nobody would ever have dreamed about chanting about ‘cutting up and killing’ them. Let alone actually singing it en masse! Which is what a SIZEABLE proportion of Utds support in recent matches have sunk to doing. That’s the lowest of the low and TOTALLY inexcusable. How the club and Police haven’t lashed them all out is mind blowing.

And justifying it by saying absolute scum in other Country’s would do worse is frankly jaw dropping mate. You’re slamming it on the one hand and then looking for ways for it to be acceptable on the other. You’ve only to take a quick mooch around social media to see many Utd fans doing the same and calling anyone offended snowflakes or worse as they’ve been justifiably driven to this to protect the club. (In their F up, delusional heads.). Do you honestly sympathise and agree/ understand with the F up POV mate? Asking as it leads back to your original question of it not being surprising.

Thera NO excuse for that level of disgraceful behaviour, either last night, at the match, or at any other time.
****** keyboard warriors with there snowflake saying gets right on my ****.