The Manchester United Thread

He's took a massive wage cut from what he's on in China, he's a massive Utd fan and deserves to be supported.

Also rejected Spurs on deadline day, bet that got to Mourinho a bit!

It's underwhelming for a club like Utd but for a few months does give us a different option....... meh......

He's took a massive wage cut from what he's on in China, he's a massive Utd fan and deserves to be supported.

Also rejected Spurs on deadline day, bet that got to Mourinho a bit!

It's underwhelming for a club like Utd but for a few months does give us a different option....... meh......
Pretty much my thoughts tbh mate. Plus he’s strong as an ox and still fairly pacy. Like you said Meh. About as good as we was gonna get in Jan especially only looking since Rashford went injured.

Your the one Spinning mate I said Ighalo is better than King. You said I was on drugs lol. So you obviously think otherwise. Maybe the drugs talking ;)
dont do them i ment to quote you when you said we were geting him not the 1 were you said he was better than king

Ighalo is better than King btw.

Anyways, it's only just a loan which is fine. It's an extra body and adds about 10 goals extra.

Best case scenario, he scored enough to win us games consistently.

Worst case scenario, he sneezes once and we run into an epidemic ?
God **** mate, that's ******* savage.

Pretty much my thoughts tbh mate. Plus he’s strong as an ox and still fairly pacy. Like you said Meh. About as good as we was gonna get in Jan especially only looking since Rashford went injured.

Prefer it to the Josh King deal, but like the fact that Ighalo is a bit of a leader and supports Utd... this is his dream move. Will help boost morale and maybe push Martial a bit more.

Ighalo is better than King btw.

Anyways, it's only just a loan which is fine. It's an extra body and adds about 10 goals extra.

Best case scenario, he scored enough to win us games consistently.

Worst case scenario, he sneezes once and we run into an epidemic ?
will thay even let him into the country

In what world has Joshua King been better than Ighalo. Think your on drugs mate.

In what World do you end up at the end of a window changing from player, to player, to player in desperation?

And the Rashford injury doesn't cut it as depth was needed regardless.

I think everyone in Utd's recruitment team is on some ****** top drawer drugs.

In what World do you end up at the end of a window changing from player, to player, to player in desperation?

And the Rashford injury doesn't cut it as depth was needed regardless.

I think everyone in Utd's recruitment team is on some ****** top drawer drugs.

By United's standards this is actually a good window, not that it says much but meh Idk anymore.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
Odion Ighalo to Manchester United, here we go! Total agreement with Shanghai Shenhua for a loan with buy option. He’ll fly to UK during the weekend. ? #MUFC #ManUnited

Tottenham and Inter called him but the player decided for Man Utd - he’s #MUFC fan since he was a kid.

James Ducker

@TelegraphDucker
Feeling at #mufc is that Ighalo a necessary short-term option to alleviate injury situation. They're not pretending for a minute to suggest this was part of a process but Jan deals v tough. Spurs - who also pursued Ighalo - and Chelsea haven't been able to get a stop gap in