The Manchester United Thread

On the so called DM position can’t see Ole going for anyone like Partey or a natural pure DM think he wants a more slightly defensive 8 that can help link up the attacking phases from deep passing forward that’s why I see the links to VDB, Saul more believeable than Zakaria, Partey, Camavinga, Soumare etc.

On the so called DM position can’t see Ole going for anyone like Partey or a natural pure DM think he wants a more slightly defensive 8 that can help link up the attacking phases from deep passing forward that’s why I see the links to VDB, Saul more believeable than Zakaria, Partey, Camavinga, Soumare etc.

What you described is literally Partey, TOD. He's a ball-progressing demon with B2B qualities who can play DM.

What you described is literally Partey, TOD. He's a ball-progressing demon with B2B qualities who can play DM.
One big difference is his passing isn’t anywhere near as good as those mentioned or Matic. Garner will be an excellent option in a year or 2. Great to see you around again mate!!

I think Pogba really likes United, but what kind of a player would he be if he's not ambitious? He wants to play, he wants to win and get some trophies. He's a world champion and I can't blame him for feeling like he can't get what he wants at United. Not defending his actions at all, and Mino wouldn't say a thing without green light from Pogba, but if he wants to be here, genuinely wants to help the club, then he's irreplaceable as at his best, no other midfielder comes close to him.
Judging by the history of Paul Pogba, there's a little chance of that happening. United still needs a few more pieces to become a contender, if Solskjaer can bring those players plus improve his own approach, that would be pretty much a perfect scenario.

Really? On here? Match goers? Absolute nonsense
Feed him and he'll score. He has silky ability to glide past players and score with ease, his link up play is getting better and better and only thing that he's really lacking is movement. That will all come.

Job done. Best team with 11 men lost. Worst passing display I’ve seen in a Utd match. Ighalo my MOTM. Positives some players got rest time some got some much needed game time and no injuries. That’s 14 unbeaten now ?

Oh and what’s up with our keepers lol.

Job done. Best team with 11 men lost. Worst passing display I’ve seen in a Utd match. Ighalo my MOTM. Positives some players got rest time some got some much needed game time and no injuries. That’s 14 unbeaten now ?

Oh and what’s up with our keepers lol.

Was so sloppy, i think starting fred, scott, jesse and mata set the tone for that. All of them are either average or below average. Hopefully the key players are fresh going into Brighton

Was so sloppy, i think starting fred, scott, jesse and mata set the tone for that. All of them are either average or below average. Hopefully the key players are fresh going into Brighton
Yeah very sloppy. Think most of it was due to so many changes and the players coming in not having played any mins in a long time. Brighton is huge

Martial wasn't good enough up front initially. Ole said as much. We've chatted about it for ages, but his movement off the ball was terrible. He was great on the wing because it was ball into feet and he's a brilliant dribbler. He's finally started working really hard on this. He doesn't score any of the goals in hat trick 2 years ago.

Martial wasn't good enough up front initially. Ole said as much. We've chatted about it for ages, but his movement off the ball was terrible. He was great on the wing because it was ball into feet and he's a brilliant dribbler. He's finally started working really hard on this. He doesn't score any of the goals in hat trick 2 years ago.
Huge credit to him and the coaching staff.

One big difference is his passing isn’t anywhere near as good as those mentioned or Matic. Garner will be an excellent option in a year or 2. Great to see you around again mate!!

I think you're heavily underrating Partey's passing quality mate. Saw somewhere he's responsible for almost 40% of Atletico's forward passing, which is bonkers. When you watch him, he's so classy on the ball; picks eye of the needle passes & is very good physically. Will be a terrific signing for Arsenal if they nab him. Xhaka upgrade.

I think you're heavily underrating Partey's passing quality mate. Saw somewhere he's responsible for almost 40% of Atletico's forward passing, which is bonkers. When you watch him, he's so classy on the ball; picks eye of the needle passes & is very good physically. Will be a terrific signing for Arsenal if they nab him. Xhaka upgrade.
Don’t think it’s as good as it needs to be but could be wrong. That stat could be high because there not exactly a progressive forward going team. Reports are he wants to stay at Atlético and sign a huge new deal with a massive clause. Defo won’t be going to Arsenal either way imo.